News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Updated GN pics...torn down

Started by Wakko, August 29, 2005, 10:58:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wakko

We're still trying to find a GN specific inner fender well, power steering reservoir and upper control arm.  Frame damage is just a dent and the radiator support is tweaked but not badly.  Overall the car is in GREAT shape underneath, thank goodness.
Ian

'69 Basketcase, bluetooth powered

Boynton 236 F&AM

Charger Aficionado

I'm glad My Charger doesn't have that much wiring in it!!!!  WHEW>....   :yesnod:

Wakko

Heh.  The driver's side has the cruise contro (wires, vacuum and speedo cables)l, vacuum charcoal canister (three vacuum lines right there), a bank of relays and the main wiring harness.  Passenger side isn't QUITE so busy!
Ian

Boynton 236 F&AM

MoparYoungGun

I'm glad to hear it's coming along Wakko. Good luck :cheers: !

472 R/T SE

Quote from: Wakko on August 29, 2005, 11:01:28 PM
Heh.  The driver's side has the cruise contro (wires, vacuum and speedo cables)l, vacuum charcoal canister (three vacuum lines right there), a bank of relays and the main wiring harness.  Passenger side isn't QUITE so busy!

I have cruise control too.  As well as electric windows, rear window defroster, 600 Watts of amps, AC and don't have all that wiring. :icon_smile_big:

Charger_Fan

Glad to hear it's coming along well & that there wasn't more damage.

That reminds me, I saw a GN at a car show last weekend...got one pic off before my batteries died. I keep forgetting to download them.

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

CB

nice to hear your other ride is comming along  :thumbs:
1968 Dodge Coronet 500

Silver R/T

its gonna be looking just as good as new
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

ChargerRob

Mighty Mean Mexican Mopar

Charger_Fan

Here's the one from last weekend's car show. I wish my batteries held out longer, the interior was immaculate!

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

73dodge

Can they still find parts for your GN new or in stock somewhere? 

I would think about stocking up on NOS parts a little at a time if you plan on keeping the car for many more years. Then in 10 more years if you decide to sell it you can get really stupid money with the car and a stash of NOS parts.

Just a thought
Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms should be a convenience store NOT a government agency!

Wakko

Very few parts are still available for the car NOS, but there are still enough Regals running around to get used parts from.  Some are Turbo Buick specific, and those are trickier to find. 
Ian

Boynton 236 F&AM

694spdRT

Looking good Wakko. Any insurance proceeds going to be left for a little bit of drivetrain modification?  :scratchchin:

Oh wait that never happens.  :)
1968 Charger 383 auto
1969 Charger R/T 440 4 speed
1970 Charger 500 440 auto
1972 Challenger 318
1976 W200 Club Cab 4x4 400 auto 
1978 Ramcharger 360 auto
2001 Durango SLT 4.7L (daily driver)
2005 Ram 2500 4x4 Big Horn Cummins Diesel 6 speed
2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 5.7 Hemi