News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

wtf...pretty sure this is illegal...

Started by Bandit72, November 28, 2006, 02:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bandit72

Daddy ran whiskey in a big black dodge
bought it at an auction at the masons lodge,
Johnson County Sherriff painted on the side,
just shot a coat of primer then he looked inside,
well him and my uncle tore that engine down,
I still remember that rumblin' sound.....

Chris G.

Shakey

Only 19 hours to go!

This is exciting.   :yesnod:

dkn1997

It's only up to a million bucks, I thought it would go higher :2thumbs:
RECHRGED

Bandit72

look at bid history...."bidder 2" and "bidder 3"

dads_69

I have the title to my '70 R/T also. Car was totaled, vin. tag and other parts my friend has still. I do not believe this auction is real. Thats beyond ridiculous. Unless I'm sitting on a gold mine.
Mark
Hey, you can hate the game but don't hate the player.

DC_1

ahhh mannn.....I only was willing to go to $900,000.....now i will have to wait for ever for another title!

dads_69

Quote from: Sydmoe on November 28, 2006, 03:51:16 PM
ahhh mannn.....I only was willing to go to $900,000.....now i will have to wait for ever for another title!
I'll sell ya' mine for half a million. Thats the dc.com buddy price. hahaha......I was the second owner also.
Mark
Hey, you can hate the game but don't hate the player.

69charger2002

i want 2nd option if he passes. what a bargain!!!
i live in CHARGERLAND.. visitors welcome. 166 total, 7 still around      

http://charger01foster.tripod.com/

68isgr8

Obviously someone has more money on their hands than they know what to do with. Wish I had that problem! IMO, that's just stupid to pay that much for a piece of paper that will be no good to anyone, except the person who owns the car that belongs to the title.

DC_1

I'll sell ya' mine for half a million. Thats the dc.com buddy price. hahaha......I was the second owner also.
Mark

See....I always said you are overcharged when buying on Ebay.....that sound like a much more resonable offer  ;D

Drache

Quote from: 68isgr8 on November 28, 2006, 04:17:05 PM
Obviously someone has more money on their hands than they know what to do with. Wish I had that problem! IMO, that's just stupid to pay that much for a piece of paper that will be no good to anyone, except the person who owns the car that belongs to the title.

You DO realize that the bids on that piece of paper are just people screwing with the seller and have on intention of paying. It's illegal to sell a VIN or title to a car.
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Ghoste

Oh come on!  Next , you'll be telling me that it's against the law or immoral or something to take that vin and put it on another car and thereby save that RT from true extinction.  Think of it as the ultimate rebody or Jurassic Park comes to the classic car world.  It's like a science experiment.  :icon_smile_wink:

twilt

Quote from: Ghoste on November 28, 2006, 05:51:01 PM
Oh come on!  Next , you'll be telling me that it's against the law or immoral or something to take that vin and put it on another car and thereby save that RT from true extinction. 

Nuthin wrong with that. Its imporatnt to save the rare ones.  :stirthepot:

Hope the seller of the title doesn`t quit his day job. ;)

Shakey

Quote from: Drache on November 28, 2006, 05:25:29 PM

You DO realize that the bids on that piece of paper are just people screwing with the seller and have on intention of paying. It's illegal to sell a VIN or title to a car.

Sure are glad you clarified that Drache!   :yesnod:

We'd be lost without you!   :yesnod:

68isgr8

You're probably right--but as crazy as some people get with impulsive buying of owning anything relating mopar, it wouldn't surprise me.  :scratchchin:

PocketThunder

Quote from: Shakey on November 28, 2006, 06:13:55 PM
Quote from: Drache on November 28, 2006, 05:25:29 PM

Sure are glad you clarified that Drache!   :yesnod:

We'd be lost without you!   :yesnod:
:iagree: :scope:                                     :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Dave22443

Heck, I'll make you an even better deal!  For half of that half a million, I'll not only sell you the title to a highly sought after 1968 R/T clone car, I'll even throw in a complete cars worth of parts already assembled and ready to drive!  And it comes complete with VIN and fender tags to match!

Lets see somebody beat that deal!   :icon_smile_big:

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
- Abraham Lincoln

Bandit72

Quote from: Dave22443 on November 28, 2006, 09:49:04 PM
Heck, I'll make you an even better deal!  For half of that half a million, I'll not only sell you the title to a highly sought after 1968 R/T clone car, I'll even throw in a complete cars worth of parts already assembled and ready to drive!  And it comes complete with VIN and fender tags to match!

Lets see somebody beat that deal!   :icon_smile_big:

ok, for only a quarter of a million i'll sell you a very rare factory 72 charger r/t s/s with factory 440 HEMI and 5 speed...of course, the fender tag was lost years ago, and it was "experimental" so the VIN show's it as a base line "400 2bbl car" but i promise you it's genuine because my best friends, second cousins, lost uncle was the original owner, let me know if anyones interested.

RD

67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Nacho-RT74

I can sell mine for $100K. Rare Venezuelan car without fender tag or build sheet, different Vin location ( door jam ) and order of codes, but not modified. so you can build your one as you wish since there is no codes to follow and nobody will tell you HEY THAT'S NOT ON TAG!!! hehehe, except interior and exterior colors, rest is not specified on Vin Plate.
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

twilt

:scratchchin: :scratchchin:  I think I have a couple old Titles laying around the house somewhere. Guess i need to find them. Just might be able to retire early afterall.   :lol: :lol: