News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Black and Blown gets fresh guages (need input on parts)

Started by Black and Blown, December 01, 2006, 06:33:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black and Blown

Hey!  I haven't posted for awhile... so here's one.  I pulled the guage cluster (ok, I didn't... my mechanic did  ;D) and shipped it to Auto Instruments.  Ordered the NON-tic toc tach from Charger Specialties (I don't want to know what time it is) and in 6 or 7 weeks I'll have a good looking dash.  I'm really quite excited.  Well, actually, much of the dash itself looks like crap.  (See picture below)  Any recommendations where I can buy what I need?  (I circled the stuff I need)  Let me know..!  Thanks y'all.

rare69

Black and Blown

I can't believe I'm still a junior member.  You know, that rating should be based on number of months since joining, not just posts!   :angel: :angel: :angel:

And maybe how kick azz your car is.  That would get me at least a couple notches higher.   :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big:

69charger2002

your 69 dash pads don't look bad to me. as bad as they warp and "pull away" from each other.. they look in pretty good shape. if those make you unhappy, you should redrill the mounting holes and try to retrofit some plastic 70 pieces in there. they always look perfect in the dash
trav
i live in CHARGERLAND.. visitors welcome. 166 total, 7 still around      

http://charger01foster.tripod.com/

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: 69charger2002 on December 01, 2006, 10:24:39 PM
your 69 dash pads don't look bad to me. as bad as they warp and "pull away" from each other.. they look in pretty good shape. if those make you unhappy, you should redrill the mounting holes and try to retrofit some plastic 70 pieces in there. they always look perfect in the dash
trav

I believe B&B's car is a 70.
His 70 style plastioc pieces are easilly freshened up using SEM's vinyl/plastic dye (found at your auto body supply store)
www.semproducts.com
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Black and Blown

Quote from: 69charger2002 on December 01, 2006, 10:24:39 PM
your 69 dash pads don't look bad to me.

That picture doesn't show up well.  They honestly look like crap.  They're beat up and scraped.  Yuck.  Does anyone make them NEW or do I need to find better used stuff??

ChargerSG

Looking for 383 Magnum #0B196875 and 0B115166

Ryan

Whare did you find that radio delete bezel? i need one of them...bad.
69 charger r/t Triple Black
   572 HEMI, Passion 5 speed, 4.10 Dana under construction

2014 viper TA

Charger_Fan

Quote from: Black and Blown on December 02, 2006, 08:50:49 AM
Does anyone make them NEW or do I need to find better used stuff??
So far, I haven't seen any new repops available yet. So it's either find good used ones (not easy), or do like Chris said & use plastic dye.

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Black and Blown

Quote from: Ryan on December 02, 2006, 02:01:16 PM
Whare did you find that radio delete bezel? i need one of them...bad.

Well, it came with the car.  So I can't take any credit for that one.   :icon_smile_big:

BigBlockSam

bro , they look fine . clean them up and you'll be surprised how good they'll look . Rene
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img