News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Garlits Show Pics

Started by Troy, November 07, 2006, 10:57:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve P.

Bill, do you own the 70' B-3 Hemi ??

Please excuse me. I have a world class rotten memory and I am about half deef...  Other than that I can find my way home at night...   ;)
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

69charger2002

that B-3 blue 70 was so awesome. i stared at that car for a FEW minutes.. just sweet
i live in CHARGERLAND.. visitors welcome. 166 total, 7 still around      

http://charger01foster.tripod.com/

Steve P.

I couldn't PRY Troy away from it...  Most of the time he was looking at it he was trying to HIDE something with his hat and couldn't take any pics..  :devil:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Goldfinger71

Thanks for the pics! :icon_smile_cool:
That looks like John's (JohnnyBee)Sassy 71 Bee...If that one is his I wonder if he also took his yellow one :icon_smile_question:..Does anyone know?
1971 Charger R/T   GY9 Dark Gold Metallic, V1Y Gold Top, GY4 Light Gold Interior- A/C, Rimblow, PW, Front Disc, AM-FM, Tach, Light Package, Slotted Tips, Trailer Tow Package(MIA)and a few other odds and ends...including a luggage rack!

TNT300

Quote from: Troy on November 07, 2006, 10:57:04 PM
After 29 hours of driving over four and a half days

I don't seem to remember you driving any at all.,,,,,,,,,,,mostly slept

Yea it's me :nana: :stirthepot:

70Rcharger

Quote from: Steve P. on November 09, 2006, 11:07:19 PM
I couldn't PRY Troy away from it...  Most of the time he was looking at it he was trying to HIDE something with his hat and couldn't take any pics..  :devil:

Must be the reason he got a sunburn :yesnod:  Glad I was able to meet you guys :cheers:

Steve P.

Hell,,, he wasn't the only one that got a good cookin!! I live here and know better than to be out there without a huge hat.. I just saved the back of my neck..  It seems that this is the only time of the year I get cooked. Well,,, Vegas in March too!!  That's my next big show. MOPARS AT THE STRIP BABY...........  :devil:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Troy

Ron, as Travis mentioned, just getting pictures of the cars was a royal pain so I didn't get too many tag pics. I did catch Galen sneaking a pic of the fender tag on Bill's 70. I'm sure Chris already has the info on that one though.

Sorry Tom! I swear I thought you said you were going both days. I guess now I have to make another trip to Florida. Darn bad luck... ;) The crowds are definitely different between Saturday and Sunday but the show is smaller than what I'm used to so I'm glad the cars were different each day. I could probably take my time and still go throgh them all in 3 hours. Our local cruise-in is larger. :D

Yes RIDELIKEHELL, I believe that 68 is the same one on eBay. It looks like it was just finished. One of my cars is supposed to be bronze and it's tough to find another. Whenever I do I have to take a ton of pictures so I can see how the paint will turn out.

Spike, I hadn't planned on going to this one but Bill convinced me. I have certainly gone to a lot of shows this year. I think I'll have to cut down on that next year because it gets expensive.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

69_500

Ah man now I'm disapointed that I see 3 pictures of different 500's and hear Troy say he didn't get any photo's of the fender tag's.

I know of the F5 green 500. I just talked to the owner of that car on the phone about an hour ago. The other 2, slip my mind.