News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

exhaustmanifold casting numbers(decode)

Started by alfred, December 12, 2006, 12:32:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alfred

hey people,is there anybody who wants to decode these exhaustmanifold casting numbers for me?

3830684 ( date 2-12-76)

3671915 AK ( date 11-15-74)

thanks,

alfred

hemigeno

Casting numbers are sometimes hard to decode, since they often don't match up with the parts book information.  Why MaMopar chose to do things that way is beyond me...

I checked and I did not have them in my info - but I don't have near the info on the mid/late 70's stuff that a lot of other guys do.

Sorry I couldn't help out...

alfred

Quote from: hemigeno on December 12, 2006, 01:22:03 PM
Casting numbers are sometimes hard to decode, since they often don't match up with the parts book information.  Why MaMopar chose to do things that way is beyond me...

I checked and I did not have them in my info - but I don't have near the info on the mid/late 70's stuff that a lot of other guys do.

Sorry I couldn't help out...

ok,thanks for your help.....

alfred

Ghoste

I can't find exact matches.  The closest numbers I can find to those show them as C-body 440 manifolds?

alfred

Quote from: Ghoste on December 13, 2006, 04:57:22 AM
I can't find exact matches.  The closest numbers I can find to those show them as C-body 440 manifolds?

hey ghoste, the manifolds where bolted on  360 heads.....

thanks

Ghoste

Shakey

I didn't take the time to look into whether or not those numbers you posted are on the list.  This list I am talking about is on TTi's website in the footnotes section called manifold casting numbers.

Maybe this will help you or a phone call to their offices in CA.  I found them very helpful when I was looking for information.

http://www.ttiexhaust.com/Exhaust%20Systems/Hsystems25.htm#FN