News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

El Dorado, Kansas (Sept. 17-18, 2005), who's going?........>>>>

Started by Johnny SixPack, August 22, 2005, 05:30:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnny SixPack

Hey guys, still in Michigan, but planning for the Charger Fever meet.

Curious to know who's looking to go.

Especially people from Texas.

I'm looking into having my car shipped to Kansas via a great company (Peg's Trucking - www.pegtrucking.com), would be renting a car to drive there unless I can find someone to car pool with.

If you're going, and would like to save on gas (I'll split the cost with yah), please feel free to contact me @:

johnnytoxin@NOSPAMmsn.com (just remove the NOSPAM first)

Or, pm me via the site's message option.

Also, if you're in Texas and looking to ship your unfinished car, you might want to contact Peg.

If interested, I can get you her number.

She shipped my "72 Imperial from Chicago to Houston.

The driver had the car picked up in 2 days, and delivered in 3.

Needless to say, I was pleasantly surprised at the cost and service.

Well, like I said, just trying to get some plans together since it's less than a month away.

Take care everyone, and have fun! :2thumbs:

Johnny
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

RD

i will be there, but i am in kansas so i cant ride with ya from michigan.  will not have my charger there considering its all torn apart at this time.  like 90% of the members on this board hehe :D :D

I will have the ramCHARGER down there maybe or the dakota.

RD
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Johnny SixPack

Hi, RD.

Nah, I'm just in Michigan temporarily.

Should be on my way back to Texas tomorrow.

Not a big deal to drive to El Dorado from Houston, but it's kinda a pain since the Charger will be waiting for me in Kansas.

Look forward to meetin' yah and the other Kansas Mafia guys. :2thumbs:

Johnny
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

palindromes

I'll be going as well, but leaving the '68 at home in it's usual state...up on jackstands in the garage with it's innards scattered everywhere.  I can't help much with the carpooling either since I live in Wichita.

Shakey