News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Old Man Does It 3 Times A Day

Started by Old Moparz, November 08, 2006, 09:51:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Moparz

An old guy was sitting at the bar bragging that despite his 72 years of age, he could still have sex three times a night. A much younger woman overheard this, looked intrigued. After a few minutes she decided to go over to the old timer & talk to him. "Excuse me, if I'm not being too forward, I'd love to have sex with an older man. Let's go back to my place."

So they go back to her place and have great sex. Afterward, the old guy says, "If you think that was good, let me sleep for half an hour, and we can have even better sex. But while I'm sleeping, hold my balls in your left hand and my dick in your right hand."

The young woman looks a bit perplexed, but says, "Okay". 

He sleeps for half an hour, awakens, and they have even better sex. Then he says, "Wow, that was wonderful, but if you let me sleep for a whole hour, we can have the best sex yet. But again, hold my balls in your left hand, and my dick in your right hand."

The woman is now used to the routine and complies. The results are mind blowing. Once it's all over, and the cigarettes are lit, she asks "So tell me, does my holding your balls in my left hand and your dick in my right stimulate you while you're sleeping?"

The old man replies, "No, but the last time I slept with a slut from the bar, she stole my wallet."
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

alfred

Charger_Croatia

'73 Charger with 400 (under restore)
2018 Infiniti Q50 Hybrid AWD Blue Sport