News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

PG also has repro 3rd Gen park lenses now.

Started by twilt, October 25, 2006, 07:03:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

twilt

I saw them on ebay this morning and bought 3 sets. The price is good, $105 for a pair. Looks like they have no logo or part numbers, but should be just fine for my modified cars.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=002&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&viewitem=&item=120045773708&rd=1&rd=1

Charger74

:o :o :o  HOLY COW BATMAN!!!!  It's about time someone started making those dang thangs and reasonably priced to boot...... :icon_smile_tongue:

73dodge

WOW bout time!!!!!

Who's going to be the first to get a pair and try them out!
Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms should be a convenience store NOT a government agency!

bull

twilt

Quote from: 73dodge on October 25, 2006, 06:23:25 PM
WOW bout time!!!!!

Who's going to be the first to get a pair and try them out!

I guess that would be me. ;D  (i bought 3 sets)

plum500

Awesome! Thanks for posting that! ..and holy crap they're right next door to me in NB!

twilt

I got my 3 sets today, shipped directly from China.  They look VERY good. I test fit one on a housing and it fit like a glove. They do have part numbers on them. Not suitable for the concours restoration crowd as there is no pentastar logo and no date code starburst things. I am VERY pleased. For $105 a set, you cant go wrong.  Great product, shipped quickly, well packaged.  :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: I give them a six thumbs up!
A couple pics.... I couldnt get the camera to focus in on the part numbers. They are there.

twilt

couple more