News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Tail light chrome bezels...

Started by 69BlackChargerRT, October 29, 2006, 08:36:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

69BlackChargerRT

Anyone know of a GOOD chrome shop that can or has re-chromed the tail light bezels of a '69 Charger?

I will be happy to ship anywhere as I had a local guy do a set and he broke one in half (I am still not sure how he did that) and on the other, he took the right angle edge off the front of the bezel by buffing it on the wheel too long.  Horrible, horrible job!  He paid me what it cost to buy another set, but I will NOT send them back to him for another butcher/hack job.

Thanks in advance!

Also, what do you all think of trying or using the Alsa spray on chrome?

daytonalo

Why not post his name , free advertising !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

daytonalo

I hear all positives about tri-city

66ragtop

TrY-City doesn't do potmetal , only steel and/or bumbers
Need Beer!  66 coronet 440 convertible, 99 ram 2500 cummins, 99 plymouth breeze, Dog (Bree) Ameri-Camp 32 ft. travel trailer (hence cummins)

69BlackChargerRT

The guy who did mine was a chrome shop in Dallas.  He was a friend of my friends, so I don't have his name off hand, but there aren't many chrome shops here, so beware.
Any suggestions for a shop who does GOOD work on pot metal?  Thanks again.

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

69BlackChargerRT

Just got a bid from Paul's .... $350 A PIECE!!!!!!! Ouch!!! with a 6 week to 3 month turn around!  I am sure they do good work, but OUCH!!! :-X

Just 6T9 CHGR

You'll get them back in one piece though.  Sadly in this case the addage applies "you get what you pay for"
Chris' '69 Charger R/T