News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Campaign Roundup

Started by TK73, October 29, 2006, 10:10:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TK73

Campaign Roundup

Adult video star Mary Carey, once again running for governor of California, said she is a new person from the woman who was an also-ran in 2003: "I've got brown in my hair (instead of the 2003 blond) because brunettes are taken more seriously." She said she also has lost weight, replaced her teeth, gotten breast implants, and given up smoking, contraceptives and alcohol. "I've actually been sober for five days now," she said on Aug. 9. (Carey dropped out of the race on Oct. 23 to care for her mother, who is recovering after a recent fall.) [Reuters, 8-9-06]

http://www.newsoftheweird.com/archive/index.html
1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

Lowprofile

She would probably do a better job than most of those SOB's in office now! :icon_smile_big:
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

bull

Yea, sounds like she's really turned her life around. ::)

Steve P.

Ahhh,, at least you wouldn't  want to :puke: every time she was on the tube!!   ;)
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida