News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Trying to find a movie again....

Started by 98neongirl, October 14, 2006, 09:06:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

98neongirl

I tried to find one a while ago and have had no luck besides Amazon.com (which I don't really want to buy it from there), the movie is called "Wheels of Terror" and it features a '73-'74 Charger w/ a evil looking (almost '70 Superbee style) grille that wreaks havoc in a small town... does anyone here have it on VHS or DVD (if it is avail on DVD) and wouldn't mind selling it or making a nice copy of it for me? I've tried swap meets, flea markets, etc etc etc and I can't find it here. Anyone got any leads? I think it is from the 80s or 90s?

THE CHARGER PUNK

its from 1990 and good luck i have looked everywhere -MATT

greenpigs

Not a thing on Ebay..so you might want to try Amazon even if you don't like it.
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

Daytona R/T SE

I saw this "movie" when it first came out way back when...It's quite possibly THE worst movie ever made.

The Charger's front bumper had a section torched out and crunched back together. The hood was "Modified" with a sledge hammer.

This was one of those crappy late 80's early '90's made for TV movies that they later stuck on tape and tried to make a buck by renting it to unsuspecting victims...

I last saw this piece of video tripe rotting away in the $1 bargain bin at my local video rental place.

I hope nobody bought it and it wound up in the garbage, where it belongs...

Mean 318

Quote from: Daytona R/T SE on October 14, 2006, 11:25:24 PM
I saw this "movie" when it first came out way back when...It's quite possibly THE worst movie ever made.

The Charger's front bumper had a section torched out and crunched back together. The hood was "Modified" with a sledge hammer.

This was one of those crappy late 80's early '90's made for TV movies that they later stuck on tape and tried to make a buck by renting it to unsuspecting victims...

I last saw this piece of video tripe rotting away in the $1 bargain bin at my local video rental place.

LMAO! :haha:

Troy

Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

greenpigs

1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

Khyron

sooooooooo, what do you really think of this movie?

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

bull

Quote from: greenpigs on October 15, 2006, 07:13:26 PM
Besides being the wrong movie.

Wow. How astute. Did you happen to see the smiley? :rotz: ;)

2fast4u

must be this one.............
DODGE CHARGER--Fuel for Living!

Daytona R/T SE

Quote from: Khyron on October 15, 2006, 08:27:33 PM

sooooooooo, what do you really think of this movie?

I think it's a total piece of crap!   :nana:

bull

Quote from: 98neongirl on October 21, 2006, 10:37:25 AM
The one on ebay is wrong, the picture shown in this thread is the right movie. I'll keep looking...

Jeez, people, it was a joke. See the smiley up there? It looks like this -----> :D

squeakfinder

Still looking for 15x7 Appliance slotted mags.....

Shakey

Hey Bull, I think you got the wrong link because the movie listed isn't the one she is talkin' about.   :nana:

6pkrunner

Quote from: bull on October 21, 2006, 07:04:38 PM

Jeez, people, it was a joke. See the smiley up there? It looks like this -----> :D

Bull, sometimes great humour is missed completely. I almost lost a keyboard due to coffee spray however.  :yesnod: