News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Pakistan harbors Al Qaida/Taliban Militants

Started by Charger Aficionado, October 23, 2006, 03:49:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chargerboy69

That is a good video. Thank you for posting it. . . . It amazes me how some people think we can actually negotiate with these people. As the one guy said, as he was hiding behind a mask, he will kill a hundred Americans for every one of the Taliban we killed. He said that they are going after us, the general public, because we voted for Bush and Blair. When will the rest of America wake up, and realize what we are dealing with here. They will not stop until they have crushed the west. Until we are dead, and our way of life is over. We need to stop being so damned PC and eliminate these people now. These people do not make threats. They make promises.
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

Recharger

Quote from: chargerboy69 on October 23, 2006, 04:29:19 PM
...they are going after us, the general public, because we voted for Bush and Blair....

You have a very short term memory.  They were going after us long before that.

chargerboy69

Quote from: Recharger on October 23, 2006, 04:44:30 PM
...they are going after us, the general public, because we voted for Bush and Blair....

I know they were. I was quoting what that guy said in the video. That is not how I feel. I went ahead and modified my original post to better explain myself.
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

Recharger

73dodge

Quote from: chargerboy69 on October 23, 2006, 04:49:35 PM
Quote from: Recharger on October 23, 2006, 04:44:30 PM

I know they were. I was quoting what that guy said in the video. That is not how I feel. I went ahead and modified my original post to better explain myself.

So because the US voted for a republican president they want to kill us???? Geez they might as well come out and do a full endorsement for the democrats. And conversly they wont try to kill us if we elect a democrat to the white house? OOOKKKKAAAAYYYY I suppose Osama has a Hillary 08 sticker on the butt of his horse. Or better yet he probably rides a donkey and figures if we vote democrat he can sell us all the donkeys he can get his hands on? Much easier to ship them than elephants...........
Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms should be a convenience store NOT a government agency!

Charger Aficionado

I think they are scared of the "Big Green War Machine"...

Just 6T9 CHGR

CA you know better than to post this stuff here :nono:
Chris' '69 Charger R/T