News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

who loves BIG burn outs????? you gotta see this....

Started by autodynamics, December 31, 2009, 02:39:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1BAD68

Wow all the mechanics standing around at the end "that was not the tires"
Anyone should of caught that the very first whiff, totally different nasty smell like brakes smoking.

daytona71

Corvette owners sure are a different breed arent they. ..LOL

billschroeder5842

Texas Proud!

Nacho-RT74

Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

bull

Well, he was right about a couple things: "Bye-bye $600" (although the bill probably went up to $1,200 or more) and it was a smokey show. :shruggy: You'd think someone would have waved him off after the first couple seconds. :slap: Although he should have been able to tell the difference between a spinning clutch and spinning tires.

66chargerkid

Nacho-RT74

well the transam doens't look really funny because it looks wasn't his fault, but the BMW is AWESOME.

too many guys around got luck with the TA failure!
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

Cooter

Ah HA! HA! This is what happens when low performance Dumasses with High Performance cars, and more money than brains, trys to do a burnout with traction Control on, and HUGE, modern brakes.....

What an idiot...I'd HATE to see that flywheel...Moron is lucky it didn't come up in the car to see him and his left foot as well.... :slap: :slap: :slap:
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

rav440

Quote from: Cooter on December 31, 2009, 07:05:46 PM
Ah HA! HA! This is what happens when low performance Dumasses with High Performance cars, and more money than brains, trys to do a burnout with traction Control on, and HUGE, modern brakes.....

What an idiot...I'd HATE to see that flywheel...Moron is lucky it didn't come up in the car to see him and his left foot as well.... :slap: :slap: :slap:

yep i thought the same thing  :2thumbs:

you would think that the dumbass #2 #3 & # 4  watching would have said something to dumbass # 1 like " hold on there is smoke but  the tires arent spinning . shut it down "

:rotz:

1973 PLYMOUTH road runner GTX

squeakfinder

I have to agree with the last word uttered on on that Corvette video. What a bunch of idiots.
Still looking for 15x7 Appliance slotted mags.....

Cooter

Hey Moron in that gay Vette, Two words....ROLL CONTROL...
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

FLG

LMAO on the Vette vid...dude obviously never experienced a burnout before. Im sure its possible even us guys could have made the mistake of leaving the traction control on, but 1 damn second later we would be realizing the tires aint the thing spinning!!

To be honest ive never really been taught to drive stick before, the first time a buddy really let me try it in his 5.0 stang i did very well. I remember him telling me to pull up the block and stop midway, i knew what he was gonna say. I got it winded up, dropped the clutch and had a ton of fun.

FLG

I was talking to a buddy with a vette, he said the traction control would have lowered the RPM from the motor considerably ...the guy was probably holding the brake for dear life.

mopar73

Cooter

Quote from: FLG on December 31, 2009, 09:34:31 PM
I got it winded up, dropped the clutch and had a ton of fun.

WOW! Your lucky you didn't have a "Vette" moment there with a cluster gear all over the pavement....Those T5's ain't all that strong when the clutch is "dumped"...

FLG

Quote from: Cooter on January 01, 2010, 04:06:29 PM
Quote from: FLG on December 31, 2009, 09:34:31 PM
I got it winded up, dropped the clutch and had a ton of fun.

WOW! Your lucky you didn't have a "Vette" moment there with a cluster gear all over the pavement....Those T5's ain't all that strong when the clutch is "dumped"...

No crazy power and didnt throw the thing at 6k and drop it, just enough to get the tires going.