News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Gene Snow

Started by blackcharger, September 22, 2006, 10:59:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arigmaster

I don't know if it was photoshop or if it was really on the 1st picture... On the roof post behind the rear window it reads NAMBLA Record Holder...  Isn't that some perv. group into young boys? Was that really on his car? If so...There is a hint for everyone! Sicko's

Lowprofile

Quote from: Shakey on September 25, 2006, 12:24:14 PM
Quote from: blackcharger on September 25, 2006, 12:12:51 PM
Quote from: Blusmbl on September 23, 2006, 08:14:20 PM
Yeah, it's unfortunate, but I guess most of the drag racing community has known for years that he's a bit "off".   I don't think he has prior convictions, though.  According to what I read they were all settled out of court.  He has been fined several times for public lewdness and obscenity, too.

it always amazes me, when something like this comes out, there are people who say" yeah, we knew they were like that for a long time"
people know, don't stop said person, make other aware, or just plain take care of it.

What would you have done about it?

Well, I know what I would have done...... :D
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

dodge freak

And there's a few guys in prison right now for doing that. He was not a sex offender as far as the law goes and even if he was you can not just take a baseball bat on him just cause you hear some hearsay about him.

blackcharger

Quote from: dodge freak on September 28, 2006, 06:04:04 PM
And there's a few guys in prison right now for doing that. He was not a sex offender as far as the law goes and even if he was you can not just take a baseball bat on him just cause you hear some hearsay about him.

and OJ and Robert Blake aren't murders...and Micheal Jackson isn't a molester.......

dodge freak

As far as the law says. What can we do I ask again.

Lowprofile

Quote from: dodge freak on September 28, 2006, 06:04:04 PM

If it walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck.............
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL