News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Thoughts on the constitution for Iraq and 2) the ten commandments in courthouses

Started by SeattleCharger, September 17, 2006, 02:35:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SeattleCharger

THE CONSTITUTION
There is a lot of talk about drafting a Constitution for Iraq. Why don't we just give them ours? It was written by a lot of really smart guys, it's worked for over 200 years and we're not using it anymore.

THE TEN COMMANDMENTS
The real reason that we can't allow the Ten Commandments in a courthouse is ........ You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt Not Commit  Adultery" and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of lawyers, judges and politicians -- it creates a hostile work environment.

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

nick_iam

;D  haha ....are we're not using it anymore. good stuff!

anyone see the Chapelle episode when he's in the "white mans" legal system? i plead the FIF!!!
'72 charger | 318 | auto - work in progress

TK73

Quote from: SeattleChargerDog on September 17, 2006, 02:35:50 AM
THE CONSTITUTION
There is a lot of talk about drafting a Constitution for Iraq. Why don't we just give them ours? It was written by a lot of really smart guys, it's worked for over 200 years and we're not using it anymore.

You got that right...
1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!