News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Montreal gunman opens fire without warning.....>>>>>

Started by Johnny SixPack, September 13, 2006, 04:12:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnny SixPack

Seems as though this sort of thing is not strictly limited to America.  :rotz: :icon_smile_dissapprove:

For video click: HERE

OTTAWA (Reuters) - The gunman who attacked a Montreal college on Wednesday was dressed entirely in black, had "a stone cold face" and opened fire without warning, eyewitnesses said.

Unofficial reports say several people were wounded, some of them critically, in the attack on Dawson College in the city center. Witnesses said the man started his assault outside the college before walking through the front door and continuing to shoot inside.

"He said nothing. He had a stone cold face, there was nothing on his face, he didn't say anything, he didn't yell out any slogans or anything. He just started opening fire. He was a cold blooded killer," said student Soher Marous.

One distraught young woman said she had been outside smoking a cigarette with her friends when the attack began.

"There was a guy walking in a black trenchcoat and huge black boots with this retarded hair cut and he had a huge machine gun. He was walking down (the street) in broad daylight with a gun -- no one says anything to him -- and then he started shooting," she told CBC television.

"He shot the people right next to us. They were all running, we were hiding in the bushes, there was debris flying from the bullets shot right next to us. We saw all kinds of people getting shot outside," she said.

The woman said the shooter was white, about 19, and looked like "the stereotype, with the long black trenchcoat and all the studs and piercings and stuff like that".

The rest of the story can be found @:

http://today.reuters.com/news/articlenews.aspx?type=topNews&storyid=2006-09-13T204058Z_01_N13456236_RTRUKOC_0_US-CRIME-CANADA-WITNESSES1.xml&src=rss

May God be with the victims and their families.

Johnny

Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

Ponch ®

Was he French-Canadian? If so, that'd be the first time I've heard of anything "french" picking up a weapon and using it...
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

dodge freak

No it sure is not Montreal had the worst shooting at a all girls school-I think 14 girls were killed in 89. Why the heck do people hate so much ? You send your kids to college and you think they be safe from this , its not like high school where you have to go. Canada isn't much safer now then here, maybe worst. Watch and see, they might go blaming the USA for the gun used. Hopefully nobody will die-beside the jerk who did it. At first they said 4 dead but so far its only 1, the shooter himself.

Chris G.

Anyone know where Shakey was today?  ;)  He has been acting kinda odd these last few weeks on the site. Perhaps he finally snapped when Chris wouldn't autograph his 1st place Carlisle pic that he cherishes? Just speculation of course.  :shruggy: :wave:

bull

But... bad guys can't get guns in Canada. It's illegal.

dodge freak

Thats why when a shooting happens they cry that the gun came in across the border from the USA. We are the cause of all their problems. People grow pot to sell to the USA and that brings in money and guns. Yeah right. That guy was only 19 years old-boy I love to be 19 again , and he just threw his live away. I don't think anybody on here could do something that mean and stupid.

dodge freak

I just seen now that SOB shot 20 people ! 6 of them are in very bad shape. Hes was alone and the police shot and killed him. Boy oh boy-I did not like everybody when I went to school but this is crazy. Like to know if he was on any dope-even that anti-depression medicine some claim that can filp a person out.

73dodge

One distraught young woman said she had been outside smoking a cigarette with her friends when the attack began.

"There was a guy walking in a black trenchcoat and huge black boots with this retarded hair cut and he had a huge machine gun. He was walking down (the street) in broad daylight with a gun -- no one says anything to him -- and then he started shooting," she told CBC television.

There ya go proof that smoking can kill ya.............

Retarded Haircut? Doesnt she know that the word retarded is not politically correct? She should have said his haircut was mentally challenged...

Sorry to make lite of this but you can ban all the guns in the world that will not remove the hate that people have in their hearts.
Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms should be a convenience store NOT a government agency!

MichaelRW

Quote from: 73dodge on September 13, 2006, 06:08:57 PM

Sorry to make lite of this but you can ban all the guns in the world that will not remove the hate that people have in their hearts.

So true. If the bad guys want to kill they will find a way whether it be with guns or something else.
A Fact of Life: After Monday and Tuesday even the calendar says WTF.........

dodge freak

In Toronto just on Monday 3 guest at a fancy hotel there were stab to death-cops now say it was 1 guy who stab and killed 1 man and 1 women before stabbing and killing himself. Canada has a bad streak going.

Brock Samson

dodge freak

Guess what-writing was not my major-what can I say ?

Shakey

Brock Samson

ya' know if ya hadn't said anything,  i never would'a known..  :icon_smile_big:

Shakey

Quote from: Chris G. on September 13, 2006, 05:24:35 PM
Anyone know where Shakey was today?  ;)  He has been acting kinda odd these last few weeks on the site. Perhaps he finally snapped when Chris wouldn't autograph his 1st place Carlisle pic that he cherishes? Just speculation of course.  :shruggy: :wave:

Ya know Chris - it's kinda funny you say this.  After I had heard the news about this I asked a fella that works in my office if it was Norm, another guy we work with who is in Montreal on business.  This guy is due to snap any day now!   :yesnod:

Now, about the "acting kinda odd" comment -  :shruggy:

Shakey

Quote from: MojoJojo Classic ® on September 13, 2006, 04:20:57 PM
Was he French-Canadian? If so, that'd be the first time I've heard of anything "french" picking up a weapon and using it...

I guess you are not familair with the Rock Machine and the Quebec chapter of the Hells Angels.  Ever heard of the FLQ?