News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Dodge ChargerAmusement Park Ride??

Started by bill440rt, September 05, 2006, 01:26:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bill440rt

OK ok, this ain't no roller coaster, but...
I spotted this baby while on vacation this past August in Myrtle Beach, SC. It was at the Myrtle Beach Pavillion. The Pavillion was built decades ago, but unfortunately is now in it's last year of running & will be torn down for hi-rises.
This .25 cent gem isn't exactly a Charger but it does have some very interesting Charger-esque features. Note the scallops on the hood & door, & little kick-up spoiler on the deck lid.
Too bad it was out of order!  :icon_smile_dissapprove: My son really wanted to ride it! I wonder what's gonna happen to this one when the park closes?  :rotz:
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

Shakey

I took my family there in April and my Daughter wanted to ride the horse instead.  It was by the rear entrance, close to the boardwalk.

A shame it will be gone.

41husk

those games and rides will all be auctioned, there is a co. that comes through StLouis and does that.  I bought a old pinball machine from them and still have never had it repaired :'(
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up