News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Indy Cylinder Head

Started by 69Chrgr, September 03, 2006, 10:58:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

69Chrgr

Has anyone here ever had any dealings with Indy Cylinder Heads on Engine Assemblies or parts?

max

i did several years ago on a set of hemi heads. their attitudes were a bit dry and it took me awhile to get the heads.

years ago they advertised in the mopar mags about having reconditioned a/b/rb  heads and a friend of mine was very interested in a set of them and when we asked about them at one of the mopar meets they claimed they didn't have any in stock but they could do his heads for slightly more.

i also asked about a complete roatating assembly for a 426 hemi that was advertised in the same magizine and the fellow stood there claiming they had so such advertisment and wouldn't sell it to me for the advertised price. :flame:

when i got home i double checked the magizine and sure enough it was listed in their advertisment.

there are other places with better quality work and better prices out there that i would go to first. 

69Chrgr

They were also "stinky" with me and said they had no such advertisement in any of the Mopar magazines. They acted like they didn't need me for anything at all. So yes, you are right. Their customer service attitude was terrible. Glad to see they have had their @$$ handed to them in the last few engine shootouts as well. :devil:

firefighter3931

69Chargr, you don't have to deal directly with Indy to purchase their products. I know an Indy Dealer who is more than fair and is a pleasure to deal with. If you're interested pm me and i'll get you the contact info.  ;)

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs