News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Congrats to Kahne and Dodge.

Started by 73chgrSE, September 04, 2006, 11:41:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

73chgrSE

He swept both NASCAR races in Cali this weekend in case you missed it. :icon_smile_approve:

chargerboy69

I second the congradulations. What a great job by Kasey. . . .  :boogie:
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

69_500

I'll third it. Congrats, and hope he makes it into the chase. We need at least 1 Dodge to make the chase. He is our only hope as a Mopar fan.

73chgrSE

I'll be at the Richmond race next week pulling for him. I saw him win there before, he can do it again!!!

70charginglizard

Quote from: 73chgrSE on September 04, 2006, 11:41:02 AM
He swept both NASCAR races in Cali this weekend in case you missed it. :icon_smile_approve:

No doubt. It was awesome. I was a bit worried at the end there but he pulled thru and won it. Couldn't believe how strongly he pulled back up to first after they pulled him back because of the speeding penalty.

Good job Kas
70charginglizard

Ponch ®

Quote from: 73chgrSE on September 04, 2006, 11:41:02 AM

I happened to be there. He and Gordon had the strongest cars all day. I was rooting for 41 too...that would have been cool if he'd pulled it off.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West