News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

She's home...progress pics...

Started by plum500, August 28, 2005, 06:23:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

plum500

...finally got her back today, my '71 Plum Crazy project -- most of the suspension work is done, save setup and tweaking after the new shoes go on. Also some sheet metal repair to a quarter and a couple floor pans.

LOTS more to do and ready to go in the garage... just need to make some time for it :)

plum500

..few more....last pic is my fav :)

TruckDriver

Lookin' Good!  :2thumbs: Any front-side shots of your car? I could use some for my referance as Plum Crazy is one of the possabilities as to a future color for my car.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Goldfinger71

1971 Charger R/T   GY9 Dark Gold Metallic, V1Y Gold Top, GY4 Light Gold Interior- A/C, Rimblow, PW, Front Disc, AM-FM, Tach, Light Package, Slotted Tips, Trailer Tow Package(MIA)and a few other odds and ends...including a luggage rack!

plum500

Cool, thanks for the comments! Most complete pic I have, though not very good quality is this one...

Though this purple is not correct, from comparing with paint I've had mixed and original I uncovered, this is a shade too dark, and not nearly as metalic....

That will be changing back though :D

I'm as happy as a pig in the brown stuff to have it back, so I can get at it...

41husk

1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

Mefirst