News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

ALASKA

Started by charger490, August 27, 2006, 05:01:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

charger490

The day after his wife disappeared in a kayaking accident, an Anchorage man answered his door to find two grim-faced Alaska State Troopers on the porch.

"We're sorry Mr. Wilkins, but we have some information about your wife," said one trooper.

"Well tell me now! Did you find her?" Wilkins shouted.

The troopers looked at each other. One said, "We have some bad news, some good news, and some really great news. Which do you want to hear first?"

Fearing the worst, an ashen Wilkins said, "Give me the bad news first."

The trooper said, "I'm sorry to tell you, sir, but this morning we found your wife's body in Kachemak Bay." "Oh my God!" exclaimed Wilkins.  Swallowing hard, he asked, "What's the good news?"

The trooper continued, "When we pulled her up she had twelve
       25-pound king crabs and six good-sized Dungeness crabs clinging to her body."

Stunned, Wilkins demanded, "If that's the good news, what's the great news?"
      The trooper replied, "We're pulling her up again tomorrow."

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

REDNECK