News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Help me out

Started by teen_wolf_01, July 24, 2005, 06:01:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

teen_wolf_01

I have a 69 Charger R/T.  According to the vin tag, it calls for a G31 option.  After some digging I found out that this is a manual pass. mirror option.  The really cool thing is that according to my figures only 207 cars came with this option.  I know that this isn't a highly sought after option but if only 207 have it , thats really rare.  What do you guys think, is this  that hard to find and I really have something or just a weird pass. door.

Jason

Charger4404spd

Dont know about the rarity, but mines has one.

Silver R/T

thats kinda rare option dont have it on my 68 R/T
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Just 6T9 CHGR

Welcome to the site!!

If you dont mind where did you get the prod # info?

Also if you havent already please register your car at the registry :cheers:

www.1969chargerregistry.com
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Ghoste

I didn't think you get an actual number breakdown on options.

teen_wolf_01

I got the production #'s from another Charger site.  I can't remember which one but I will look and let you know.  Thanks for the welcome.  I need to register my car but it is a work in project so I'm not real sure about the color and things right now but I will.

MoparYoungGun

Welcome to the site :cheers: ! I too would be interested in knowing which site you got your info
from, up until now I thought the only sites that did this broke up the engine/drivetrain combinations.
Good luck with the rest of your project and keep us posted!

KMPX2

I bet if you go back to that site you will find out that ,that number is some one guess. As the only numbers kept were for eng/trans combo's