News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Little Johnny theory...

Started by 69 OUR/TEA, August 23, 2006, 11:30:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

69 OUR/TEA

Little Johnny is in math class at school and the teacher asks ,ok class if there are 10 birds sitting on a fence and you shoot 1 how many are left? Little Johnny raises his hand and when called upon by the teacher for the answer he says "there are none left".The teacher,puzzled by his reply,asks how do you figure that?Little Johnny then says,"well if you shoot 1 the other 9 get scared and fly away".The teacher then says to Johnny,"no,the answer is 9,but I like the way you're thinking".

From that reply,little Johnny then says to the teacher,ok,I have a riddle for you.There are three woman coming out of an icecream store with icecream cones,the first one is licking hers with little licks side to side,the second one is licking hers with little licks up and down,the third one is doing big licks up and down,and stuffing the whole thing in and out of her mouth.How do you tell which one is married? The teacher then says,well,I would have to say it's the one doing big licks up and down,and stuffing the whole thing in and out of her mouth.Little Johnny then says,"no,it's by her wedding ring,BUT I LIKE THE WAY YOU'RE THINKING !!!!"

PocketThunder

uhhh the one thats married doesnt do any licking of the ice cream cone.   dont you know the truth about eating the wedding cake?
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

69 OUR/TEA

Quote from: PocketThunder on August 24, 2006, 12:37:44 PM
uhhh the one thats married doesnt do any licking of the ice cream cone.   dont you know the truth about eating the wedding cake?

Of course I do,I'm married.Thats why I'm always surfing around on on this site at night while she lies in bed reading her romance novels.   :lol: :lol: :lol:

PocketThunder

I was surfing one night and i clicked on member 4402tuff4u's link to wickedweasal.com and just as the page opens up my spouse comes into the room and see's all the half naked women on the screen! :o   She storms out of the room and now all i get is "are you gonna go look at naked ladies on the computer again tonight?"  So my name is mud this week.  And i still check back to that website after she goes to bed.. hehe  :devil:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

4402tuff4u

Quote from: PocketThunder on August 25, 2006, 12:52:44 PM
I was surfing one night and i clicked on member 4402tuff4u's link to wickedweasal.com and just as the page opens up my spouse comes into the room and see's all the half naked women on the screen! :o   She storms out of the room and now all i get is "are you gonna go look at naked ladies on the computer again tonight?"  So my name is mud this week.  And i still check back to that website after she goes to bed.. hehe  :devil:

Paul! I'm surprised at you bud, you should of said " honey thanks alot! , you just spoiled your surprise and gift I was just about to order for ya as a gift for after the baby is born!! I was going to get you one of these cool swim suit for our next date night or weekend outing"  You have to think fast on your feet bud, like when you were a little boy and got caught with your hand in the cookie jar by your mom! "mommy I was getting it for you"! They won't believe you, but hey there is that little possibility that they are thinking, "hey, maybe he was doing something for me"  :devil:  and that's just enough to get you out of the dog house!  "beyond a reasonable doubt" :icon_smile_wink:
"Mother should I trust the government?........... Pink Floyd "Mother"

PocketThunder

Quote from: 4402tuff4u on August 25, 2006, 01:35:43 PM
Quote from: PocketThunder on August 25, 2006, 12:52:44 PM

Paul! I'm surprised at you bud, you should of said " honey thanks alot! , you just spoiled your surprise and gift I was just about to order for ya as a gift for after the baby is born!! I was going to get you one of these cool swim suit for our next date night or weekend outing"  You have to think fast on your feet bud, like when you were a little boy and got caught with your hand in the cookie jar by your mom! "mommy I was getting it for you"! They won't believe you, but hey there is that little possibility that they are thinking, "hey, maybe he was doing something for me"  :devil:  and that's just enough to get you out of the dog house!  "beyond a reasonable doubt" :icon_smile_wink:

Oh dont worry i tried that one right away but she wasnt buying it this time.  I do need to come up with some new excuses.   :icon_smile_blackeye: