News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

full exhaust hp manifolds back

Started by 70daytonaclone, August 20, 2006, 08:39:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

70daytonaclone

Good Morning all. any links as to who or where a complete exhaust system can be purchased for a 73 charger with a 440 and hp manifolds? thanks A Bunch. :icon_smile_big:

70daytonaclone

yea i've been there alot of dead links. are they still in business? thanks Stephen

ScottW

I'm pretty sure TTi is still in business. Here is another Mopar specific source -

http://accurateltd.com/default-old.htm
1971 Dodge Charger SE 383 Magnum
1974 Dodge Charger SE 360/4v Sunroof

Chryco Psycho

TTi si definatly still in business , I have a dealer for them in town & he orders from them weekly
Good product 

70daytonaclone

YEa but 600 plus for a set of headers is a bit rediculess I mean I have to live on a budget.I can't cuss myself and say I have to many Charger projects!LOL  I'll get my local muffler shop to build me a exhaust system and hope they have those hp maniflod flanges! thanks Neil/ Stephen

Chryco Psycho

I didn`t think you were buying headers , TTi has a complete exhuast system from the manifolds back that will fit perfectly with mandrel bends for just a little more than th ecost of a custom built system that will not fit or flow nearly as well