News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The Barracuda got egged last night....

Started by TheGhost, August 01, 2006, 05:45:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheGhost

2 eggs.  I got lucky though.  One egg missed completely, and the other hit my passenger sail window.  However, said window was open a little, and when the egg hit it, some of it splattered all over the interior of my car.  There was crap on my headliner, on my front seats, on the dash, some ran down the door panel...

This wasn't a random incident, either.  At least 2 other co-workers (one of whom lives CLEAR on the other side of town from me) also got egged.  In both cases, the houses and/or cars next to them were completely ignored.  So we were specifically targeted.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

70charginglizard

Little bastards!

If I ever caught one of those little _______ messing with someone elses stuff I beat the living ____ out of them.
70charginglizard

Charger_Fan

It's lucky you didn't get a direct hit on the paint. Someone egged my truck when I was in high school & I found out that eggshells can actually chip paint when they hit...sorta in a little bullseye shape.
It shows up real well on black paint. :icon_smile_angry:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Old Moparz

That sucks, but like the saying goes, when someone gives you lemons, make some lemonade. In your case get some bacon & make an omelet.  :D

Just teasing, I had a car broken into & another car egged a long time ago & it sucks. Maybe it's payback for people I ticked off, but that's life.
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

bull

Get that stuff off asap because when it dries it's tougher than titanium-coated kevlar.

Brock Samson

BTW:
DCX Is Hinting on their neo-challanger website that they will introduce a chally stablemate called a Chrysler Cuda...
the showcaqris due when the Chally comes to market...
more over at www.allpar.com

here's the specific thread..

http://www.allpar.com/forums/index.php?s=2a89832ed4249c29cef4bfdc83675384&showtopic=81134

Chris G.

Ouch, that sucks...and I don't mean the "egging", but rather the replies over on Moparts. I see things haven't changed much over there.  :rotz:

TheGhost

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

TruckDriver

Quote from: 70charginglizard on August 01, 2006, 06:01:14 PM
Little bastards!

If I ever caught one of those little _______ messing with someone elses stuff I beat the living ____ out of them.
:iagree: That is pure :icon_bs:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

4cruzin

So who did you piss off??  That BS when someone takes action on another's car.  Should be hogties and strung up somewhere.   :cussing:
Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

TheGhost

Quote from: 4cruzin on August 02, 2006, 01:33:15 PM
So who did you piss off??

Dunno.  I'm pretty good natured, tending to get along with everyone.  The one co-worker who we all thought might have done it, has an alibi that night.  So, maybe it's that PETA wacko, who keeps vandalizing our store.

Oh, and one more thing.  That 'Cuda concept needs more A body cues. :icon_smile_big:

Silver R/T

Quote from: TheGhost on August 02, 2006, 01:41:11 PM
Quote from: 4cruzin on August 02, 2006, 01:33:15 PM
So who did you piss off??

Dunno. I'm pretty good natured, tending to get along with everyone. Or so humble Ghost thought to himself....

. :icon_smile_big:
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

resq302

Must have been some Chebby or Ferd guys.  (intentional misspelling)  Sorry to hear your bad incident.  Hopefully it will come clean with little damage.
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

Brock Samson

maybe it was the Mods cause you posted in the wrong place?...  :flame:
least it wasn't keyed...

TheGhost

I figured since it had to do with my classic Mopar, General Automotive was the best forum for it?

Turns out, another co-worker had her house egged 2 nights before this happened.  So 4 of us were hit.  Now we are thinking it's the employee who quit a couple weeks ago, as she hated that girl, and apparently had some issues with both of the other people who were egged.  Why my car was egged, we still aren't sure, as she always liked me, but, then again, she lives half a block from me, and the eggs didn't really do any damage (other than egg yolk on over my interior)...