News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

whitch intake to street 440

Started by greenrt_se, June 01, 2006, 12:24:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deputycrawford

Greenrt SE, what cam do you have. I use the 18 degree bushing and run mine at 36 degrees total. Ask Firefighter but you might want to try 36 with the 18 degree bushing. It might have more idle vacum and idle smoother. Just my two cents though. I'm glad to hear you have it running great.
If it ain't wide open; it ain't running.        Rule number one in motocross racing: Pin it; row the gear box; and wait until you hit something.     At work my motto is: If you need me, call someone else.

dodge freak

Hey Deputy-get your motor back together yet ?  Hope things work out ok.

greenrt_se

thanks depudy,I think to try 18 deg bushing, tomorrow I drive to the Sweden and maybe there I chance the bushing,in some morning...

greenrt_se

and the cam is 223/228 0,050 hughes hydraulic

deputycrawford

Nope, motor not together yet. I expect it in two weeks though. Green, You mmight have the perfect combo already. Just check your vacum at idle. It should be around 15 inches or so. I thought you had a bigger cam that needed more idle timing. I would go so far to say to leave it alone. Thanks for the return of the info.
If it ain't wide open; it ain't running.        Rule number one in motocross racing: Pin it; row the gear box; and wait until you hit something.     At work my motto is: If you need me, call someone else.

greenrt_se

vaacum in idle is little bit over 14"

deputycrawford

I say not bad for a built 440. Just drive that thing and tell me to stop butting in...lol :icon_smile_big:

darkside

greenrt se do you have any pics of your linkage set up with the demon and rpm?thanks

greenrt_se

darkside

thanks,were did you get the linkage set up?

andyf

Mancini Racing, Mopar Peformance, MagnumHP, Bob Mazzolini Racing, Mayo Performance, etc.  They all carry those tall adjustable throttle linkage kits.