News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

eddy heads

Started by orange68, July 22, 2006, 05:09:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

orange68

Thinking of getting a set of eddy heads. I have a 440" with "six pack pistons" 11" Dynamic conv. and I'm thinking of an Engle cam K56 or 58. The heads comes with springs (right) but what is the limits of these springs? Can I run it with these cams, and what are your suggestions.

no318

I am pretty sure that they are rated to .600 lift.  They can be bought bare or complete.  I bought mine from Hughes (with their cam) and they will trade you out of the stock Edel. springs if you need something more serious. 

orange68

I thought of buying the complete set. they should manage the engle cam as I see it, or ?

no318

That is what I did.  They are a good fit.

firefighter3931

Quote from: orange68 on July 22, 2006, 05:09:23 PM
Thinking of getting a set of eddy heads. I have a 440" with "six pack pistons" 11" Dynamic conv. and I'm thinking of an Engle cam K56 or 58. The heads comes with springs (right) but what is the limits of these springs? Can I run it with these cams, and what are your suggestions.

The stock Eddy springs are fine with either of those cam profiles.  :yesnod:

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs