News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

POLICEMAN TESTIFIES IN COURT

Started by Spike, May 13, 2006, 01:05:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spike

If you ever testify in court, you might wish you could have been as sharp as this policeman.

He was being cross-examined by a defense attorney during a felony trial.  The lawyer was trying to undermine the policeman's credibility

Q:  "Officer -- did you see my client fleeing the scene?"

A:  "No sir.  But I subsequently observed a person matching the description of the offender, running several blocks away."

Q:  "Officer -- who provided this description?"

A:  "The officer who responded to the scene."

Q:  "A fellow officer provided the description of this so-called offender.  Do you trust your fellow officers?"

A:  "Yes, sir.  With my life."

Q:  "With your life?  Let me ask you this then officer.  Do you have a room where you change your clothes in preparation for your daily duties?"

A:  "Yes sir, we do!"

Q:  "And do you have a locker in the room?"

A:  "Yes sir, I do."

Q:  "And do you have a lock on your locker?"

A:  "Yes sir."

Q:  "Now why is it, officer, if you trust your fellow officers with your life, you find it necessary to lock your locker in a room you share with these same officers?"

A:  "You see, sir -- we share the building with the court complex, and sometimes lawyers have been known to walk through that room."

The courtroom erupted in laughter, and a prompt recess was called.

The officer on the stand has been nominated for this year's "Best Comeback" line -- and we think he'll win.

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

ChargerRob

Mighty Mean Mexican Mopar

Mikesmopars01

That is pretty funny.  I bet the lawyer's did not like that too much

Charger_Croatia

'73 Charger with 400 (under restore)
2018 Infiniti Q50 Hybrid AWD Blue Sport

73performance

Pair of shoes for a Police Officer-$80
Average tie for a Lawyer-$22
A police officer's doughnuts for a morning-$4
The look on the Lawyers face after the Police Officers comment-Priceless :mrt:
A lot of fellows nowadays have a B.A., M.D., or Ph.D. unfortunately, they don\\\'t have a J.O.B.