News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

I need a little help

Started by vrrrrmmmmm, June 20, 2006, 01:02:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vrrrrmmmmm

Hi guys, i just bought a 1969 Dodge Charger to fix up. So I need a good place to get replacement parts. Also a place to get nice, high quality hemi crate engines. Then the people who I bought this charger from had painted the car in a General Lee paint job :icon_smile_cool: but they said the car came stock in a green F5 paint job, Does anybody know what that is or know how i could find out what that is?

Blown70

ERRR ummm I hope it was not HALPAG  out of lake villa, IL.  YOu may want to start over.... :icon_smile_wink:

Crate hemi,  FHO in canada, Tim Banning.  Or Aruzza, or Ray Barton.

Tom

dodgecharger-fan

check the fender tag to see if it was F5 and then check out this site for info on the code - including a colour chip..
http://www.mymopar.com/paintcodes.htm

As for replacement parts, it depends on what you need. There's lots of different places, but if you're looking for a one-stop shop, places like www.yearone.com, www.laysons.com, in Canada, www.nationalmoparts.com... there are others. I'm just not remembering them right now....

You will find that they carry a lot of products that you can get elsewhere, though. It's more of a convenience to shop in one place..

But as everyone will tell you, they ;ve all had good and bad experiences with all of these companies. So, don't take this as a recommendation, it's just information...

There's a thread kicking around this site that lists a bunch of vendor links. That'd be a good place to kill a day or two..

vrrrrmmmmm

That helped a lot, THANKS!!!