News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Some Hot Rods and More...

Started by Brock Samson, June 19, 2006, 11:19:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brock Samson

I Dig (dug?) this big time!  ;D

Brock Samson

the other end..

Brock Samson

firepower V-8

Brock Samson

flames

Brock Samson

ok so it's not exactly a "Hot Rod"...

Brock Samson

or maybe it is...

Brock Samson

why are most mopars green?..  :icon_smile_approve:

Brock Samson

want more?..

Brock Samson

here's one more for now,..
go ahead & post yours..

Brock Samson

Hot Dog...  :yesnod:

Old Moparz

I think the proper term is "Can you dig it?" regardless of whether you're asking, or telling about your own state of being, past, present, or future.   :icon_smile_cool:

I like old hot rods too, just can't start getting into another project.   ::)
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

chrisII

the cool thing i see is that other than all of these being killer cars in there own way, there is at least one mopar in the background of all but 1 of those car pics (no cars in the hotdog pic)

PocketThunder

Quote from: chrisII on June 19, 2006, 01:29:27 PM
the cool thing i see is that other than all of these being killer cars in there own way, there is at least one mopar in the background of all but 1 of those car pics (no cars in the hotdog pic)

Yes, that is cool.   :icon_smile_big:  http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,15075.0.html
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

73ChargerSE

I LOVE the style of this one.  I personally think that rat rods are a lot better than all the polished, nicely painted street rods.

Lowprofile

Yea, I love the old school stuff!  :2thumbs:

btw,  thanks for the dog & burger pic.......I'm going to fire up the grille right now!
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

Blown70

Brock Samson

perhaps this shouldgo in the trucks thread... but whatever...

more info here..

http://www.ugofadini.com/phoenixstory.html

Sublime/Sixpack

Love Hotrods! And the Salt Flats too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1970 Sublime R/T, 440 Six Pack, Four speed, Super Track Pak

Brock Samson

Brock Samson

..dovetailed into this thread..

http://www.autoweek.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060619/FREE/60612016/1023/THISWEEKSISSUE

it reminds me of the Eleanore Shelby Mustangs.. must be a market for these things...

69 OUR/TEA

Whats up Brock Samson,Here are some pics of the oldest one I own.Kinda neat story also.I am probably most fond of the musclecar era,mostly what I own,but his one I had to get.It is a 34 Ford model B pickup that has been in my family for about 45 years.Back in the 60's , my grandfather owned a gas station,and had this truck sitting there,which then was given to his son (my uncle ) ,who had intentions on making a hot rod with it.When my grandfather found out ,he put a stop to it,and the truck sat until 1970 when they where closing down,then was given to my other uncle(which was my godfather),he put a 65 mustang drivetrain in it,but basically never had it on the road.Even bought brand new ansen sprint aluminum slot rims and goodyear polyglass tires(they still have the nubs on them,but are dry rotted).My uncle was getting pretty bad with cancer and passed away in june of 05,my father,knowing that I am into the car hobby thought it would be the greatest thing for me to have it ,never really thought about it,and agreed ,I thought it would be neat to do something with this sometime down the road.But I explained to my aunt how I was in the middle of an addition on my house(yeah bigger garage also part of that),and did not think I would be able to swing purchasing it.She then suprised me by telling me it was given to him and ther for, should be given back.WOW !!!!! Thanked her millions,now it is sitting in my garage,waiting its turn in line for resto.Here are a few pics,one is a pic in my uncles back yard in 1970 when he took ownership of.Still had the flathead in it.

BigBlockSam

i dig rat rods. when i bought my rod it was set up like a gasser with the front end up in the air and it has a straight front axle. i lowered the front 14 inches
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img