News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

How many 68 383 4 barrel 4 speed chargers left?

Started by ripntear, June 17, 2006, 10:24:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ripntear

I know there were only 259 produced but I was wondering how many members have one or if they know from the registry how many are left. I have one and finally finished it and have only seen 3 on Ebay in the last 3 years. Thanks for your input.
Thrashed Daily

69charger2002

i have one.. this was brought up not too long ago, and i offered to start a record of them with some good support.. but only got 2 VIN's out of it.. there are quite a few of those 259 and the 74 2 barrel ones that are members here
trav
i live in CHARGERLAND.. visitors welcome. 166 total, 7 still around      

http://charger01foster.tripod.com/

Chad L. Magee

Quote from: 69charger2002 on June 17, 2006, 11:09:45 PM
i have one.. this was brought up not too long ago, and i offered to start a record of them with some good support.. but only got 2 VIN's out of it.. there are quite a few of those 259 and the 74 2 barrel ones that are members here
trav

Trav- Do you have mine registered (1968 383-2bbl., 4-speed, bright red exterior, white top, white/red interior, 30,000 orginal miles-rolled onto it's top back in the early 70s by the orginal owner)?  If not, I can give you the info.......
Ph.D. Metallocene Chemist......

AKcharger

John G