News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Joe Wilkins Jr Is Back

Started by 69DodgeCharger, June 02, 2006, 02:09:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

69DodgeCharger

For those of you who don't know, Joe Wilkins Jr. out of Pulaski, Pa is back. He is selling parts on E-Bay as "usfhollandcars" If you don't know the story about Joe or the kind of business he does just ask on this site or over at Moparts and I'm sure you will get some very interesting responses. From what I understand a former "customer" is currently in the process of suing him for a variety of internet and fraud type crimes. If you have been victimized by this individual you should contact the plaintiff in the lawsuit. Otherwise you should beware of this individual and his business tactics......

Just a public service reminder from your friendly coalition of Mopar Fans
http://www.mypowerblock.com/profile/69DodgeCharger

The bugle sounds the charge begins. But on this battlefield no one wins.

Ghoste

He's much closer than e-bay or Moparts.

Shakey

Quote from: 69DodgeCharger on June 02, 2006, 02:09:14 AM
For those of you who don't know, Joe Wilkins Jr. out of Pulaski, Pa is back. He is selling parts on E-Bay as "usfhollandcars" If you don't know the story about Joe or the kind of business he does just ask on this site or over at Moparts and I'm sure you will get some very interesting responses. From what I understand a former "customer" is currently in the process of suing him for a variety of internet and fraud type crimes. If you have been victimized by this individual you should contact the plaintiff in the lawsuit. Otherwise you should beware of this individual and his business tactics......

OK, so I'll be the first to ask.

Tell us about Joe and what he has done.

NHCharger

Quote from: Shakey on June 02, 2006, 05:35:57 AM
Quote from: 69DodgeCharger on June 02, 2006, 02:09:14 AM

OK, so I'll be the first to ask.

Tell us about Joe and what he has done.

Let Telvis reply to this one. That way you will get the info from someone who has dealt with this guy.
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone- current moneypit
79 Lil Red Express - future moneypit
88 Ramcharger 4x4-moneypit in waiting
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

Telvis

Joe is a mess...He's left a trail of unhappy people on just about every Mopar site I know of. I'm sure it's just a matter of time before he is off the computer for good. I don't have time to tell the whole story. He sells things and never ships. If he does ship the item it is in much worse condition than he describes. From what I experienced and what others have told me he makes a lot of excuses for not shipping. He will ship once you lean on him hard enough. Then he ships unusable crap. He never responds back if you ask for pictures. That's a big red flag.

Buyer beware!! :flame: