News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

It's a girl !!!, new addition to the Hawkes' Nest

Started by hemi68charger, May 24, 2006, 12:17:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1972Rallye

Quote from: Old Moparz on May 24, 2006, 12:36:32 PM
Congrats!   :cheers:

You did, or do plan to bring her home in the Charger, right?  :D

That's what I did...  Congrats! She's beautful!

chargerkid

Congrats Troy!  You need to tuck a car away for her.

Charger_Fan

Congrats Troy! She's a little cutie, I like the name too. You don't hear of too many little girls named Julie anymore. :thumbs:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

68 charger freak

68 charger, pro touring build ,mini tub,528 wedge,magnum-xl 6 speed,rms alterkation,martz 4 link,moser 8.75,custom interior

Just 6T9 CHGR

Great news Troy!   Careful, girls are killers.......I have 2 :thumbs:
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

charger_lady

Congrats to you and your wife on your new addition :angel: she's beautiful :angel:

hemigeno

Troy, Congrats!!!

Sorry I'm a little late chiming in, but I'm glad to hear everything's fine with Momma and the Baby.  I have seriously been wondering the past couple of days what the update was with your babywatch, and I just saw this thread - guess I had a feeling it was time...

Congrats again, man!

Geno

69_500

So the question looms which of the chargers did she get a ride home from the hospital in?

hemi68charger

Quote from: 69_500 on May 26, 2006, 05:39:08 PM
So the question looms which of the chargers did she get a ride home from the hospital in?

Well, I didn't take her home in the Charger, plus, I only have one running, Dana..  :-\

I took her home in the '04 Ram.. BUT, here's a picture of her immediately after getting home.. I didn't even take her in the house yet..

Troy
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

MassCharger73

Congratulations, she is a beaut. I have one daughter, she is 15 and a handful ! Enjoy the crying while you can. :yesnod:
1973 Charger

Ghoste

Congratulations!  Two daughters and no sons here so I can tell you that they definitely re-examine your point of view on a lot issues.
Congratulations to your wife too.  All the cuts and burns I've gotten on cars could never equal giving birth.

Johnny SixPack

Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

hemi68charger

I was in the delivery room as would be expected and Julie started crying as again, would be expected.. I immediately got into my Mopar-mode and said, "Hemi, Mopar, etc".. And she stopped crying !!!!  I kid you not.......
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

Lowprofile

Congrats to you and your wife. There is nothing more precious than the love a daughter has for her Daddy, and visa-versa. I have two daughters myself, 16 & 12. You and you wife got a whole Lotta fun ahead of you. I hope its all Good, bro.  :2thumbs:

Again , Congrats!  :icon_smile_big:
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

69_500

Gotta take her for a spin in Dana. My son loved going for a ride in the charger when he was just born. I think that the slight rumble of the engine soothes them, it works wonders at getting them to sleep.

Troy

Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Big Lebowski

"Let me explain something to you, um i am not Mr. Lebowski, you're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the dude, so that's what you call me. That or his dudeness, or duder, or you know, el duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."

Brock Samson

Steve P.

Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Highbanked Hauler

Quote from: Doc74 on May 24, 2006, 02:39:17 PM
Big congrats to you and the misses !  :boogie: :boogie:

Ditto :iagree:
69 Charger 500, original owner  
68 Charger former parts car in process of rebuilding
92 Cummins Turbo Diesel
04 PT Cruiser

ChargerAndy

Congrats!!!!!!!!!! My boy Christian will be 18 mos in 2 weeks. Best of luck!    :icon_smile_big:   Andy

dart3404