News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

70 r/t and 69 500

Started by jconway, July 19, 2021, 10:05:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jconway

Hey guys , testing the water here. Poor health and upcoming divorce are making me sell my chargers. 1970 r/t matching # 440--727 almost done.  1969 CHARGER 500 PROJECT. Have original block and a truck load of parts. Would like to sell not give away. Text or call for photo"s  1 630 254 6655  Thanks

aerolith

Thats very sad for you Mr. Conway.

I know how it feels to 'give up on a dream' due to unforeseen circumstances!

Where are you advertising the Charger 500, as I have a UK friend who wants to buy one please.

Best wishes and keep well for Limey John
Never send to know, for whom the bell tolls,
IT TOLLS FOR THEE...

John Donne 1623

wyliemn71

aerolith, your friend looking for a 500, does he have any certain criteria as far options and such?

aerolith

When buying a C500 or a Daytona its difficult to make choices without a HUGE budget!

'I myself' bought my C500 because it was a 'MANUAL 440' car.
As and ex 'circuit-racer' it seemed the 'Correct Direction' for me
Yes I would have loved a MANUAL hemi 426 but at three times the price, not doable...
B5-blue would have been my ultimate colour choice (if given the option), but now I'm more than happy with F8-Green.

My Moparmate just wants a Charger 500 as 'Cheap as possible'.
Just to own one is pleasure enough for him...

Due my ongoing age and leg-strength, an auto would probably be a better choice for me now lol... :slap: :smilielol: :scratchchin:

''Real cars have THREE pedals'' so they say and I did believe this to be 'especially true' when buying a Nascar derivative car.

Not many 'Auto-Nascars' back in the day... :patriot: :patriot: :patriot:
Never send to know, for whom the bell tolls,
IT TOLLS FOR THEE...

John Donne 1623

odcics2

Quote from: aerolith on July 30, 2021, 03:21:50 AM
When buying a C500 or a Daytona its difficult to make choices without a HUGE budget!

'I myself' bought my C500 because it was a 'MANUAL 440' car.
As and ex 'circuit-racer' it seemed the 'Correct Direction' for me
Yes I would have loved a MANUAL hemi 426 but at three times the price, not doable...
B5-blue would have been my ultimate colour choice (if given the option), but now I'm more than happy with F8-Green.

My Moparmate just wants a Charger 500 as 'Cheap as possible'.
Just to own one is pleasure enough for him...

Due my ongoing age and leg-strength, an auto would probably be a better choice for me now lol... :slap: :smilielol: :scratchchin:

''Real cars have THREE pedals'' so they say and I did believe this to be 'especially true' when buying a Nascar derivative car.

Not many 'Auto-Nascars' back in the day... :patriot: :patriot: :patriot:

:2thumbs: :coolgleamA:
:cheers:
I've never owned anything but a MoPar. Can you say that?