News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Have you ever noticed .....

Started by 70 sublime, September 20, 2020, 11:04:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

70 sublime

Have you ever noticed when you take the Charger out for a spin you drive faster when you leave but go slower the closer you get back to home ?

The best place for me to let the car rip is not far from my driveway on the way to town  ;D
But on the way back I seldom let it rip just because it makes the ride end that much sooner
( I have on the way home but you know sometimes it just has to be done )
next project 70 Charger FJ5 green

Kern Dog

Not me.
Sometimes I drive it easy like a daily driver the entire cruise. Other times I am mashing the pedal and shredding tread at every turn.
The times that I return with a grin are the times that I got poor mileage and the tires are still warm.  :D

70 sublime

You must be doing something wrong

I have a grin on my face every time I come back from driving my Charger   ;)
next project 70 Charger FJ5 green

J.Bond

Same here, but for different reasons. On the return trip, the trunk is full. Seems the 2020 covid season, has kept Charger activities down to a minimum, beer and fuel runs only  :cheers: Town is seven miles each way...

XH29N0G

I find that the car seems to have a number of distinct spirited acceleration events throughout any trip it takes.

My other cars don't seem to do that nearly as much.

Who in their right mind would say

"The science should not stand in the way of this."? 

Science is just observation and hypothesis.  Policy stands in the way.........

Or maybe it protects us. 

I suppose it depends on the specific case.....

Kern Dog

My Wife has both a 2003 Honda CRV and a 2015 Challenger R/T.
When she drives the Dodge, she is like a person with a gun. She has the power to use it when she needs to but usually behaves herself.
In the Honda, for her it is like being the weakest, scrawniest guy in school.....You know you can't win any fights so you don't even try.