News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

hello from a newbie

Started by 75dartsport, May 20, 2006, 04:13:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

75dartsport

hello everyone my name is simon bogulak im 22 from the uk i used to be at the ol dc.com years ago my user was 69generallee

as i say im 22 and i own a 1975 dodge dart sport 225 slant six its my first mopar and hopfully not my last im desperatly trying to get a charger at the moment anyway here is a pic of the beast

4cruzin

Welcome aboard.  Nice ride!  If you're looking for a charger, this is a great place to hang out!  Good luck!   :icon_smile_big:
Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

Lowprofile

Welcome to DC.com!   :icon_smile_big:  Nice Car. Love the color combo, its just like my 70' R/T. [only yours is a lot nicer]  
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

75dartsport

Quote from: Lowprofile on May 20, 2006, 04:56:48 PM
Welcome to DC.com!   :icon_smile_big:  Nice Car. Love the color combo, its just like my 70' R/T. [only yours is a lot nicer]  

lol thanks guys there is still work to be done [thank god alot of it was done before i bought it] its currently having the interior redone as the carpet was houshold stuff that somone had just stuck in the front bench seat was and is still completly torn apart [waiting for cushions springs and cover from the states to be completly rebuilt] ive had 3 1/4 inch white walls on there 205/70/14s and also a cd player [i havent got a v8 to listen to so it will have to be iron maiden deep purpl metallica etc] other than that next year i will have a new viynle roof new chrome and hopfully a new paint job [all looks good in the photo but isnt amazing in real life] then should be perfect the underneath is like new and the engine bay has new paint and just needs a clean

limey

Glad you have made it back into the fold Simon..... ;D This is a great place for Charger soecific chat, as you know...
Nick
Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT'S relativity. -- Albert Einstein

75dartsport

i did miss this place when it went and i am starting to recognise some names on here which is cool

Big Lebowski

Nice car dude, I'm still me from the the old site too.
"Let me explain something to you, um i am not Mr. Lebowski, you're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the dude, so that's what you call me. That or his dudeness, or duder, or you know, el duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."

75dartsport

yep i recognise you also i see chrycho sycho and there are a few others

Goldfinger71

Nice clean Dart you have.Welcome back! :icon_smile_cool:
1971 Charger R/T   GY9 Dark Gold Metallic, V1Y Gold Top, GY4 Light Gold Interior- A/C, Rimblow, PW, Front Disc, AM-FM, Tach, Light Package, Slotted Tips, Trailer Tow Package(MIA)and a few other odds and ends...including a luggage rack!

blackcharger

welcome back. nice looking Dart, but need more pics!!

Dave

75dartsport

hehe here we go then just some random pics of the car unfortunatly no engine shots will get them when the weather clears up

Darkness

Welcome and nice Dart Sport.  ;D

BigBlockSam

howdy, welcome. nice ride. i dig the color
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

chardart440

WELCOME SIR,I`M PRETTY NEW ALSO,GREAT PLACE TO BE FOR INFO AND LOTS OF OTHER STUFF.YOU KNOW THE ROUTINE.NICE CAR.I ALSO OWN A DARTSPORT AND A CHARGER AS WELL.HERE IS A PIC OR TWO,THE ENGINE IS A BUILT 440,SOMEWHERE AROUND 550HP.WENT TO SEE IT YESTERDAY,NEEDS WIRES THEN READY TO FIRE UP.
     THANKS  DAVE

Nacho-RT74

Ok I have to admit this pics looks like coming from a brochure ;)

Is nice to see that european plates are also made to fit on olds USA cars... do you know if new ones with European Comunity emblems are made also to fit on ?
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

MassCharger73

:wave: Hello, nice looking car. I like the stock appearance.
1973 Charger

75dartsport

Quote from: Nacho-RT74 on May 21, 2006, 12:11:49 PM
Ok I have to admit this pics looks like coming from a brochure ;)

Is nice to see that european plates are also made to fit on olds USA cars... do you know if new ones with European Comunity emblems are made also to fit on ?

thanks mate

that is a picture i took myself about 2 months ago litrally up the road from where i live and it was cold i had to go home and dig the tripod out as i couldent hold the camara

chardart love the dart have you got any more info on it as i say my dream car is a charger has been since i was about 5 years old but love all mopars this dart is great its economical and small great for a 22 year old

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

75dartsport

thanks silver i recognise you too do you rememeber the user 69generallee???? from the old site

41husk

1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

4402tuff4u

Welcome aboard!! Keep looking and you might find one around here.  Hey how come you guys drive in the wrong side of the road?  :icon_smile_big:
"Mother should I trust the government?........... Pink Floyd "Mother"

hemi68charger

Hello and Welcome back.. nice Dart there..................

Cheers,
Troy
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

75dartsport

Quote from: 4402tuff4u on May 22, 2006, 08:45:23 AM
Welcome aboard!! Keep looking and you might find one around here.  Hey how come you guys drive in the wrong side of the road?  :icon_smile_big:

i could ask you the same question  ;D

hay troy i rememeber you to hows it going