News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Help with a 1972 Charger SE

Started by ENRIALEZ, April 13, 2020, 11:18:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ENRIALEZ

I recently bought a 1972 Charger SE.
All things considered the car is not in such bad shape however I need to restore a couple parts of the body (rust) and work on replacing the 318 with a 440 that I bought separately.
I don't know too much in terms of best parts to install and where to get them.
If anyone can help I would really appreciate it.

CDN72SE

Welcome ENRIALEZ to another 72SE owner. Nice upgrade 318 to a 440, sounds like you have a nice project.
Where are you located? You will definitely get some help here as there are a lot of knowledgeable members.

You should start up a thread and post some pictures. Here is my work in progress. http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,70181.0.html

- Alan
1972 Charger SE

DanielRobert

I'm restoring one at this moment.....if you have any specific questions, go ahead and ask. I'm sure Alan has pretty much gone thru every part of his car as have I. Welcome!!
1972 Charger
1969 Roadrunner
1974 Trans Am

XH29N0G

This is a good place to see what others have done and to ask questions like you just did.  I just started specific threads to ask for specific questions and have received good suggestions.

I would love to see your car when you are ready to post a picture.  It can be a little tricky at first because there is a size limit and a requirement for a unique name.  If you are using windows, just pull up the picture and then use the snipping tool to make an image that you can save with a unique name.  Usually something with the date (eg. ddmmyy_word.jpg) will work.
Who in their right mind would say

"The science should not stand in the way of this."? 

Science is just observation and hypothesis.  Policy stands in the way.........

Or maybe it protects us. 

I suppose it depends on the specific case.....

CDN72SE

Quote from: DanielRobert on April 18, 2020, 09:37:13 AM
I'm restoring one at this moment.....if you have any specific questions, go ahead and ask. I'm sure Alan has pretty much gone thru every part of his car as have I. Welcome!!

:2thumbs:
1972 Charger SE