News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Charger in the new happy meal toys?

Started by BrugeeRT, February 11, 2020, 06:35:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrugeeRT

So to promote the new Fast and Furious movie Mcdonalds  has just launched the movie car toys and I know they usually have a charger in the movie.  Is the blue car supposed to be a Charger or just a generic look alike?  Couldnt find many pictures of it on google.
Mark

JR

I got curious and looked it up. All the cars seem to be generic no name creations, but the purple car does have some 70s Challenger/charger stuff going on in the nose. And mid 70s Aussie falcon cues in the middle.

70 Charger RT top bananna /68 Charger RT triple green

Ponch ®

Quote from: BrugeeRT on February 11, 2020, 06:35:24 PM
So to promote the new Fast and Furious movie Mcdonalds  has just launched the movie car toys and I know they usually have a charger in the movie.  Is the blue car supposed to be a Charger or just a generic look alike?  Couldnt find many pictures of it on google.

Generic lookalike. My guess is McD's and/or Netflix didn't want to deal w paying licensing fees to FCA for use of the actual Charger shape.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

Mytur Binsdirti

Looks more like a 67-70 fastback Mustang to me.