News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Telvis Sighting

Started by Darkness, May 07, 2006, 03:52:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darkness

Well, I was out on a venture today when wouldn't you know I saw Telvis out defining manhood pimpin' his newly acquired Purple People Eater Toyota Tacoma. Here's a picture for you all.  ;D

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Darkness

The cold secret he doesn't want to tell us. He's testing out a new Hybrid Toyota powered by plants and a flamingo from Wakko's backyard in Florida.  :D

Telvis

So much for keeping a low profile! :icon_smile_big:

Darkness

Yeah no kidding since we all you work at Toyota now.  :icon_smile_big:

Telvis

I am still just a contractor. I'm not officially a Toyota employee..Not yet. I still drive my Dodge truck. That will not change even if I do go to work for them permanenty. However I might be persuaded to drive that sweet ride with the flamingo on it! :icon_smile_big:

41husk

You will have to out bid me on that sweet ride ::)
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

MassCharger73

The backyard will look like this in no time.
1973 Charger

Darkness

41 husk,

Glad to see you come out the closet finally. I think we'll still you accept you here though despite that fact and even though you've watched Broke Back 25 times. j/k. Have a good one.

Telvis

Just because I get my money from them doesnt mean I have to drive the car. I will have more money for my Mopars.

SirNik73

Mopars that are "Powered by the Power of Rice"

ok i can't jab to much i'm driving a Toyota... I spent $80 for.
1973 Charger SE
1973 Charger Parts car
1968 Couger... got this one for free! and it looks like it was free :)
1983 Toyota Tercel 4x4 Daily Driver
1984 Mercedes-Benz 300SD

DC_1

I work for Mitsubishi (not the car division) in sales. Part of the package with them was a company car.....a Mitsubishi.....Since they came looking for me and recruited me from my former employer I told them I would come work for them but I didn't want the company car because I don't drive Japanese....I instead made part of the terms of my employment that they gave me a car allowance instead so I could drive what ever I wanted (currently 05 Durango)

Telvis don't let them bust your balls about taking the Yen........but stay true to your blood which has to be MOPAR!

Telvis

It doesn't bother me at all. I figure I'm keeping the money right here in the USA. Not to mention I can be bought. :icon_smile_big:

Darkness

As far Mitsu goes I kind of think of them as a Japanese version of Chrysler. As for not driving a Mitsu remind what platform is their Raider truck is based off of.