News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

E-85**UpDate**

Started by tin_soldier, May 08, 2006, 03:51:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tin_soldier

I saw Dateline last night and they had asection on E-85.  It seems as though Brazil is now self dependit.   :yesnod:   They no longer import oil.  They makesomething like 3 mill/ barrels a day using "Sugar Cane"  That is cool.  It is really good for the American motors seeing they are the only ones with the FLEX engines.  (That is it goes both ways Traditionl Gas as well as the E-85) Well last time I checked the E-85 website there was only a hand full of states here that have it, now all most all the states have a least 1 station except for NE, and couple in the midwest. 

The Dateline Program showed some self made billionare is putting $$ into this and is confident this will be rolled out in the next 5yrs. (we will see)  Stateing that the fuel price will be more like a 1 - 1.50 /gallon for the e-85.  When i see it then I beleave it.  From what I read and have heard the performance is pretty much the same but mileage is slighly down.  But if you are paying half that of the Big Oil companys I think we can afford a slight milage decress.

Here is the show I saw:  http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12676374/