News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

A few 1969 charger questions

Started by kokxville, January 23, 2018, 07:05:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kokxville

Hey guys,
i have a few questions from the 69 charger. :icon_smile_big:

Is the outside doorhandle knob black or chrome?

Are the inserts behind the headlight doors only available for the 1968 model or are they also available in 1969 as well?

I thought factory doorknobs only came in black and that the grilles only were available in 1968.

Please teach me. :cheers:
Thanks.

John
1969 Charger R/T 4 speed A33 Track Pack.
1967 Dodge a108 360 Magnum. Daily driver
1969 Dodge Charger"the car you can take your kids in to school on a friday,go shopping on a saturday,dragrace on a sunday and go to work on monday"

69CoronetRT

Seeking information on '69 St. Louis plant VINs, SPDs and VONs. Buld sheets and tag pictures appreciated. Over 3,000 on file thanks to people like you.

green69rt

Quote from: kokxville on January 23, 2018, 07:05:56 PM
Hey guys,
i have a few questions from the 69 charger. :icon_smile_big:

Is the outside doorhandle knob black or chrome?

Are the inserts behind the headlight doors only available for the 1968 model or are they also available in 1969 as well?

I thought factory doorknobs only came in black and that the grilles only were available in 1968.

Please teach me. :cheers:
Thanks.

John

Headlight surrounds were a 68 thing.  Some add them to a 69 because they like the look.