News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

General Lee in Mississauga??

Started by doctorpimp, April 24, 2006, 03:22:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

doctorpimp

I was down at my parents' place in Mississauga this past weekend.  We were heading out for lunch, and drove past a Gen Lee parked on a side street, off of Lakeshore Rd near Dixie Rd.
Is that person a member here?
'73 Coupe, 470, Keisler 5spd, 3.55 SG; Petty Blue; Hideaway Headlights.

www.cardomain.com/ride/2119216

Dodge Don

There are a few around southern ontario. Always see 5 or 6 at Moparfest.

charger_lady

I don't know if Paul is a member here but he runs this site:
http://www.canadiandukes.com/
He knows about the General Lee's in Canada...he told me last year there is about a dozen in Canada

Sweet T

Did I just see the words Moparfest writen on this post?  See you all there.  Look for the orange RT because that's T.
No, it ain't a Hemi.....thank God!

MetallicA

could it have been Johnny Charger's 68 (he is a member over at the CGLFC)?

doctorpimp

I bet he's going to the Mopar Spring Fling next month in Meadowvale.
I'm still not sure if I can go, We've got Mopar Days at Luskville the next weekend.
We'll see.
:icon_smile_cool:
'73 Coupe, 470, Keisler 5spd, 3.55 SG; Petty Blue; Hideaway Headlights.

www.cardomain.com/ride/2119216

69chargeryeehaa

Quote from: doctorpimp on April 24, 2006, 03:22:34 PM
I was down at my parents' place in Mississauga this past weekend.  We were heading out for lunch, and drove past a Gen Lee parked on a side street, off of Lakeshore Rd near Dixie Rd.
Is that person a member here?

he is not a member, his name is Aldo, i talked with him and we looked at eachothers chargers (i have a 69 charger too) he right by the timhortons off lakeshore, nice guy just don't ask him if his charger is for sale, he's had it since he was 17!!!! (about 15yrs) :o