News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

video of my car this fall

Started by r4daytona, February 24, 2017, 04:19:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

r4daytona

Met this guy at the Legendary show this summer.  Nice guy trying to start a sort of online channel about cool cars and guys that drive them.  He came out this past october and filmed 4 parts.  This part has the burnouts   I let him drive and try one that is at 4:55  I did two 7:43 and 9:14.  My 229 HP sound pretty good for stock.

The other videos when we were talking about the car doesn't have the best sound quality but it was his first one so give him a break.  Also, I did my best describing the car and how it was designed, so If I am a bit inaccurate, give me a break!  I'll never claim to be an expert.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_8Z3vLbmoY

r4daytona

Also, if there are any details that you notice, please let me know as I am still doing things as time goes on.

marshallfry01

Awesome car! What kind of exhaust are you running? It sounds great!
1969 Charger 383/auto
1969 Charger R/T 440/auto (waiting to be restored)
1972 Chevelle SS clone 383 sbc
1959 Chevy Apache short bed stepside
1968 Charger (glorified parts car)
Yes, I know I have too many cars. My wife reminds me daily.

hergfest

Who records a Video in 2017 in non-HD?

TPR

Quote from: hergfest on February 24, 2017, 10:18:19 PM

My first thought too. I was wondering whether this was a back in the day video.
:coocoo:
TPR
1968 Dodge Charger R/T 440 - UU1 Light Blue Metallic
www.tr440.com

Hemi Runner

Quote from: hergfest on February 24, 2017, 10:18:19 PM

The same people who drive 47 year old cars.....

talkiemopar

THAT'S ME.  May 19th i will have my BIRD 47 years   :rofl: :yesnod: :lol: :cheers:

moparstuart

love it  Ol Skool Car  Low tech Video , He's just starting out he will get better  :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

charge69

Great Charger Daytona sir, and nice video of the Daytona actually being driven!

r4daytona

Quote from: marshallfry01 on February 24, 2017, 09:08:53 PM
Awesome car! What kind of exhaust are you running? It sounds great!
Exhaust is just stock manifolds and Accurate exhaust.  I am starting to think about some headers, but first I have to find some torq thrust or Alum slot wheels with some radials.  Those tires are nice and correct for the car, but for the driving I do they're a pain in the ash.

I knew there would be someone that couldn't just except the video for what it is- just a guy recording nice cars and having fun.  Who gives a flying F#*k if it was recorded in HD or not.  Anyway, the guy and his friend were really nice and the guy really liked that I let him drive the car.