News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Lets give KUDOS to helpful, funny or interesting DC.com members!

Started by Kern Dog, January 12, 2017, 04:24:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chargerboy69

I have to give it up to the Turbin.  He is a great guy, will go out of his way to help you and is a wealth of great information.  I am very grateful to Mark these past few months for his time and his help. Thank you so much.

Honorable mentions- Dino, Chris and Bull.
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

Dino

Appreciate you guys including me! I can be very opinionated so I try to offset it with helping out where I can.   :icon_smile_big:

There's tons of members here that I want to give kudos to but special thanks to Jeff (71 SE3834V) for helping me with my car so many times I lost count, and for just being a straight up great guy.   :2thumbs:

Also thanks to all the mods for putting up with our bs.   :cheers:
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Homerr

Thanks TPR!

I also want to give KUDOS to Alaskan_TA!  Barry has done a gigantic service to the Mopar community with Hamtramck-Historical.

Lennard

I'm giving  :2thumbs: to the people that just leave other people be. Live and let live. F#ck bullies!

TruckDriver

Quote from: 67tbird on January 13, 2017, 05:35:29 AM
Old Moparz and  el dub really lighten my day on the lighter side page! :2thumbs:

I agree as well, as Charger_Fan & Ponch  As far as the humor goes, they are my 4 favorite people here. I also love Troy's sense of sarcasm.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

cdr

Quote from: Lennard on January 14, 2017, 10:51:19 AM
I'm giving  :2thumbs: to the people that just leave other people be. Live and let live. F#ck bullies!

:2thumbs:
LINK TO MY STORY http://www.onallcylinders.com/2015/11/16/ride-shares-charlie-keel-battles-cancer-ms-to-build-brilliant-1968-dodge-charger/  

68 Charger 512 cid,9.7to1,Hilborn EFI,Home ported 440 source heads,small hyd roller cam,COLD A/C ,,a518 trans,Dana 60 ,4.10 gear,10.93 et,4100lbs on street tires full exhaust daily driver
Charger55 by Charlie Keel, on Flickr