News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

daytona parklamps

Started by otter440, December 23, 2016, 09:53:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

otter440

what did they use for parklamps on a Daytona as we are building a clone for a client. also does anybody have a set for sale or where I could find a set. Thanks

Daytona R/T SE

1969 Plymouth Valiant parking lights.

odcics2

Quote from: Daytona R/T SE on December 23, 2016, 10:54:53 AM

For a Valiant they go for $80. a pair.
For a real Daytona, they go for $800. a pair.   :smilielol:
I've never owned anything but a MoPar. Can you say that?

rob-dirt

Quote from: odcics2 on December 23, 2016, 11:01:55 AM
Quote from: Daytona R/T SE on December 23, 2016, 10:54:53 AM

For a Valiant they go for $80. a pair.
For a real Daytona, they go for $800. a pair.   :smilielol:

:popcrn:  Hummmm I Have One NOS daytona Parking light  :rofl: For Sale

held1823

parking lights are the only front end part i have so far, but they already have the correct b5 overspray on them. i guess that puts me one step ahead.
Ernie Helderbrand
XX29L9B409053

DAY CLONA

Quote from: otter440 on December 23, 2016, 09:53:29 AM
what did they use for parklamps on a Daytona as we are building a clone for a client. also does anybody have a set for sale or where I could find a set. Thanks

69 Valiant as mentioned, normally I have a few sets on hand, but all I have at the moment are 2 driver's sides, so if you luck into a passenger only deal, drop me a line here on DodgeCharger.com

FYI generally a set of 69 Valiant lights are $100+ pr (unless the seller knows they fit 69 Tona's then they get jacked in price) usually the lenses are shot, but Laysons Reproductions offers some nice repro lenses for $100 pr (lenses/gaskets only)

Mike

3--Daytona

Sorry,,,dont have any park lamps that would fit a 69   Val,,or,,Day,     I had to buy a car to get mine.
              anyway a Merry,,Merry   and  a Happy   Happy  to you all

and  May All YOUR cars be  MOPAR.S