News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Happy Easter

Started by 4402tuff4u, April 14, 2006, 01:38:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

4402tuff4u

Happy Easter & Happy Holidays to everyone.................................Oh and don't forget the real meaning of Easter; love and forgiveness!!! I will be gone from now til Monday 4/24/06 so if I dont respond to any of the posts I'm not ignoring you just not around - everyone play nice and keep it safe. Ciao! :icon_smile_big:
"Mother should I trust the government?........... Pink Floyd "Mother"

PocketThunder

:icon_smile_big:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Ponch ®

ah yes, of course  - the true meaning of Easter. If Jesus comes out of the cave and looks at his shadow, that means another 6 weeks of winter. Right?
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

PocketThunder

Quote from: Ponch on April 14, 2006, 02:29:19 PM
ah yes, of course  - the true meaning of Easter. If Jesus comes out of the cave and looks at his shadow, that means another 6 weeks of winter. Right?

It does either way in Minnesota.... :icon_smile_blackeye:  It not officially nice out here untill about June.
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Old Moparz

Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

PocketThunder

Quote from: Old Moparz on April 14, 2006, 02:49:23 PM
Time to move PT.  ::)

I'm ready!  but my spouse cant be away from her Mom...  i bet they dont go 2 weeks without seeing each other.  but that opens up a lot of Saturdays for me to play alone in the garage!! :yesnod:  So i'll stay here and tuff out the winters with my good friend Makers Mark... :cheers:

volk68

rare69

happy easter every body! :angel: