News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Computer experts, again!

Started by Crazy440, April 08, 2006, 07:09:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crazy440

Last night, as I was checking different sites, I noticed that some were displaying differently. This site, cuda-challenger, Prostockcars.com, Google, all had huge bold fonts and the text bled over onto the text next to it.  While 1970chargerregistry.com and others, did not.
Ok, what did I do?  Any ideas how to correct this?
Thanks
Crazy
I used to have a handle on life....but it broke off.

Plumcrazy

Don't go to any sites other than 1970chargerregistry.com and you won't have that problem. ;D :smilielol:

It's not a midlife crisis, it's my second adolescence.

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Crazy440

"Don't go to any sites other than 1970chargerregistry.com and you won't have that problem."
Good one, Paul.

Crazy

zstalker

try this, holding the 'ctrl' button, roll your mouse wheel up or down (up goes smaller)...that changes the text size...see if that helps
~Erik~
This ground is not the rock I thought it to be.
I was wrong.
This changes everything.

Crazy440

Quote from: zstalker on April 09, 2006, 07:07:49 PM
try this, holding the 'ctrl' button, roll your mouse wheel up or down (up goes smaller)...that changes the text size...see if that helps
~Erik~

Thanks  Z  That worked.

Crazy