News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Tan top found my car on the internet

Started by cavemanno1, January 23, 2016, 03:04:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cavemanno1

I haven't seen my car yet as it is still in Philadelphia and by the look of the weather she will stay there for a couple of more weeks  :brickwall:
Anyway,reading this article reminded me as how bad my car is but every time i think about it at work just makes me smile.I have finally have a true '68 r/t 4 speed charger!As i always say to my workers"where there is a will there is a way"  :yesnod:

Hopefully by the end of this summer she will be ready to do some burnouts!
Even the wife,who was against it first to buy another one said,she can't wait to work on it!On our '69 she took the seats and carpet out to wirebrush the floors and sprayed rust preventer on it.She did more burnouts by "accident" with her then i did  :icon_smile_big:

http://barnfinds.com/save-me-1968-dodge-charger-rt/

Ps:got no deep pocket or knowledge but have faith and strong will,hope they make up for my lack of cash and for knowledge,i have you guys here! :2thumbs: