News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Anyone from OHIO,,,, 1969 Charger 440 R/T

Started by blinkey, January 09, 2016, 10:40:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blinkey

Is there anyone from the Ohio area that might know this car or have any info on its owner. I would just like to know some history of my car. I bought her a few months back,,,thanks 1969 Charger R/T 440. The car is from Suffield, Ohio. One owner

dual fours

:wave: Hello, very nice Charger R/T, got any more pictures?
:lol: you changed the title/subject on me. There, fixed my Reply to match your subject.
1970 Dodge Charger SE, 383 Magnum, dual fours, Winter's shifter and racing transmission.

26 END
J25 L31 M21 M31 N85 R22
VX1 AO1 A31 A47 C16 C55
FK5 CRXA TX9 A15
E63 D32 XP29 NOG

stripedelete

Those are everywhere in Ohio.  I saw one just like it today. ;)

VegasCharger

Damn I was just in Brimfield, Ohio three days ago for a two week holiday visit. Practically 4 miles away.

GL finding any info :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

lukedukem

Maybe I missed something but If it's a one owner car then who did you buy it from.  And can that person help you out. Not trying to sound like a dick, I just don't understand if it's a one owner car why are you having issues tracking down original owner. Guy you bought it from should know something. Need more to the this story to understand.

Luke
1969 Charger XP29F9B226768
1981 CJ7 I6 258ci
2016 F150, 5.0, FX4, CC

fc7_plumcrazy

it is the typical one owner car with five following owners never titleing it :eyes:

blinkey

Sorry maybe I didnt make myself clear. The car was purchased new in Ohio and remained there by the same owner until 2008. I was just wondering if theres anyone here who lives near Suffield Ohio. And that they know the car and its owner and can tell me some of its history. Its a 440 R/T column shift 355 rear end aprox 10,122 orig. miles,,,Someone here must know this car, The original ower died around 2007

Challenger340

Can't help with info.... but looks to be a DAMN fine example !

Please share some more pics when you get time.

Maybe inquiries with neighbors etc., around the originally titled address ? relatives from a name search ?
Only wimps wear Bowties !

blinkey

:shruggy: :shruggy: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:   Im trying to post more pics but it wont let me. Keeps saying ERROR you already tryed to post this picture,,,,,very frustrating site,,,Yes I did rename them still no go