News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

11" front & rear brake assembly pics and parts needed, any sources?

Started by hemi68charger, March 09, 2009, 09:21:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fran b

Rock auto has 2 wagner rear cylinders $5.31 ea. Don't know shipping, never dealt with them. Saw 2 for $35 and $9 shipping wagner wheel cylinders on ebay F78734 item 361091220780. Couldn't see mounting area in pic's. Rock auto is tough to beat if shipping isn't to much.

Fran B.

cavemanno1

So you saying PST's kit isn't complete and need more hardware to finish the job?

fran b

Need to know what parts you have????  If you go through my replies all the parts you need are there except two things below.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               It sounded like you only had backing plates on your axle and drums? Only parts I didn't put in my replies are the forks or some call pins that are on wheel cylinders to shoes, Ebay item 381459246673, $28.50 or make an offer shipping $5.95. Also 4 bolts to mount wheel cylinders.  You just need to decide where your going to buy what you need. If you need a lot of parts you might need to  buy from 3 or 4 vendors.

Fran B.